black red® Texturising Hair Styling Powder, 20 gr: Get Invisible Texture and Volume for a Natural, Matte Look with Our Special Formula for Men and Women

£19.925
FREE Shipping

black red® Texturising Hair Styling Powder, 20 gr: Get Invisible Texture and Volume for a Natural, Matte Look with Our Special Formula for Men and Women

RRP: £39.85
Price: £19.925
£19.925 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, hair powder’s thickening qualities can also help to make longer, fuller hair more voluminous and texturised, hardly a bad thing now, is it? Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Also known as Texturizing Powder, Mattifying Powder, Hair Styling Powder, Volume Powder, Hair Dust, and a whole host of other names, it’s the hottest men’s hair styling product on the market right now.

Its simple, quick and oh so very effective compared to other hair styling product types that take much longer. He doesn’t normally like having any products on his hair, but with this he said ‘we can keep this one, Mum’, so I’d say that’s a good sign! True, the volumizing and texturizing effects of Silica on the hair can help to make thinner hair seem thicker.

I also tried it on my husband’s hair - he has very fine, flat hair that goes greasy very quickly, and we were hoping this might alleviate the greasiness a bit, but I don’t feel it’ll do that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop