Good Smile Company figma Doom Slayer (DOOM Eternal)

£10.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £21.99
Price: £10.995
£10.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Take them out with an array of munitions from the trustworthy Doom Blade, to the single-hit-is-all-it-takes, BFG 9000. The figure stands in 7” scale, features the authorized likeness of Lon Chaney Jr, and also includes wolf cane, animal trap and stand accessories. It’s one of those games that I can vividly remember playing for the first time when it was released, and it’s crazy to look back at how unnerved playing it made me. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

While I wish the Doom Slayer came with more weapons, he does come with my go to weapon for any Doom campaign: The Super Shotgun. Do 4/5 stelle appunto per il discorso del visore e anche perchè il prezzo ritengo sia leggermente eccessivo per quello che offre, l'Action Figure è fin troppo delicata ed il BFG si nota davvero troppo che è di plastica. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Description said 'very good' condition meaning no significant damage to the product and it's case and the product came very damaged.Good Smile Company Figma range features excellent workmanship and full range of motion, which allows the figures to be displayed in almost any pose.

v=1660116357","width":2200},{"alt":null,"id":21795760308294,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The Doom Slayer has a shoulder mounted flamethrower which both sounds awesome but also like a really bad idea. The classic 1981 movie is the perfect blend of comedy and true horror, and follows two American backpackers and their increasingly terrifying trip across England. Doom Slayer appears to be the same size as Jorge (Noble Team's heavy gunner) so Jorge's articulation might have been ideal for him.Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

v=1624374458","width":1638},{"alt":null,"id":20476095725638,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. Sculpted by Mondo, with prototyping and painting by Hector Arce, the attention to detail in this figure would undoubtedly brand it UAC approved. v=1617295444","width":1638},{"alt":null,"id":20274989203526,"position":9,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. I haven't picked up a new figure from McFarlane Toys since 2017's Jareth the Goblin King, so it's nice to see another release I was interested in from them. The bright green on the upper body really pops and contrasts with the darker greens used for the rest of the fatigues.IMPORTANT NOTICE: as of December 2020 the United Kingdom no longer operates under EU rules, therefore import taxes must be paid when your item arrives in the destination country. It's just a simple flat disc with the Doom logo on it but I do like that the figure comes with a display stand. Humanity’s avenging angel is at your disposal, standing 12 inches tall and equipped with an astounding 17 interchangeable accessories. Standing in 7” scale, the figure comes in premium anniversary packaging with plenty of accessories: 3 interchangeable heads, 6 interchangeable hands, shackles and daisies. Standing 12 inches tall, this highly-detailed collectible commands attention anywhere you display it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop