BaBylissPRO Perfect Curl MKII, Automatic hair curler, Tight curls, Defined Curls, Loose Curls

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BaBylissPRO Perfect Curl MKII, Automatic hair curler, Tight curls, Defined Curls, Loose Curls

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl MKII creates three different types of curls from tight, defined, or loose waves in seconds. This professional-grade curling iron features advanced technology and a sleek, ergonomic design that make it a must-have for any hair care routine. I bought this in the hope of creating simple curl's, unfortunately I had to send it back as I had difficulty holding it up to curl my hair.

The next-generation BaByliss hair curler also has a larger capacity curl chamber meaning you can style bigger sections and longer hair with ease. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. I suspect that the longer your hair is to get the same curls as pictured you would need to use a tighter curl setting. Further, there are postal areas that are unavailable for ParcelForce age verification service to deliver to. After curling, allow the hair to cool down before touching it, as this will help the curl set in place.And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). They mention that it curls hair quickly, with various different settings, and produces wonderful curls. Create three different types of curl in seconds with the new Perfect Curl MKII featuring revolutionary auto-curl technology enabling the creation of three types of curl formations at the touch of a button; tight, defined or loose waves. Featuring ground-breaking auto-curl technology it enables the creation of three types of curl formations – just choose between the settings on the handle; tight, defined or loose waves.

Pro Perfect Curl features three curl settings - alternate, right and left, but I only use the alternate one because I want the curls to face different direction to create more volume. There are also three heat settings (190°C, 210°C, 230°C) and three timer settings with an audio beep indicator. The product is excellent and easy to use, with three different heat settings and different curl types. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection. The ceramic curl chamber ensures even heat distribution and prevents hot spots that can damage hair, while the adjustable heat settings allow for customised styling based on hair type and desired look.They mention that it does curl their hair very well, produces nice curls, and retains the curl the following day. To achieve defined curls, the slim barrel is activated and the tension control wraps hair softly around the slim barrel then relaxes for defined, natural-looking curls. You simply choose your preferred setting, get a small section (3cm) of your hair and place it in the curler, where you want the curl to start. Ensure that the section of hair is not too thick, as this can prevent the curl from forming properly. It has been on my wishlist since it launched and I actually expected to receive it as a Christmas present from my husband this year :) As you can see, Christmas came early and I couldn't be happier.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop