Dudu Osun 150g Tropical Natural African Black Soap - Pack of 3

Dudu Osun 150g Tropical Natural African Black Soap - Pack of 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To balance the acidity level, Dudu Osun soap uses honey, so there isn’t much to worry about. If you have super sensitive skin, you should do a patch test on your wrist and elbow before using the soap on your face. A: I never experienced any pigmentation or darkening of skintone while using this soap. So, I don’t think it darkens the skin. Q: I have a super dry skin, can i use this soap? You can find Dudu Osun in any cosmetic store in Nigeria because it’s a popular soap. You can also get it on Jumia. How Much Is Dudu Osun Outside Nigeria? Dudu Osun soap is made from plant-sourced products from the tropical rainforest of West Africa and Savannah. The soap is manufactured in Nigeria, by the local Yorùbá people. It has recently achieved the status of a “cult beauty product.” The company is into other skincare products like their moisturizing lotion made with shea butter and camwood and a solo shea butter that comes with and without fragrance.

First time washing my face with this soap I noticed right away that it burned extremely bad, even after 5 minutes of washing it off. It dried my face out to the point where once all the water dried up on my face my skin was white ashy like I hadn’t moisturized in days. Now I think that should have stopped me, with those big red flags waving right in front of my face, but no it didn’t.First of all, this soap cleanses well. I gently massage my skin for a few seconds and rinse it off with cold water immediately. For the first time, I kept the soap on for like 30 seconds for better results. Don’t do it. The soap bar has a hard texture and it lathers well. The foam texture is creamy. It has a mild, natural fragrance which is great for someone like me who doesn’t like strong, artificial scents. I wash my face with this soap twice a day. It’s been only a month and here’s my takeaway: Week 1 Some people might get away with using this soap on their face without issue, while for others, it might make their face rough or cause a breakout, especially if you have sensitive skin. Dudu Osun can clear a simple dark spot from your face because it contains lemon, lime juice and aloe vera. However, as I explained above, be cautious of using it on your face as it can be too harsh for the face. Does Dudu Osun Clear Dark Spots on the Leg? Ingredients: Palm Kernel oil, Cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, Shea butter, water, Pure Honey, Lime juice, Osun (camwood), Aleo Vera, Lemon juice, Fragrance.

Dudu Osun does not lighten the skin but only tones and brightens the skin. And you will only notice a visible difference in your skin tone if you use it for a long time. How to Use Dudu Osun to Lighten Skin I wet my face with water and rub the soap on your face. Wash it off after some minutes, and my face was make-up free in a matter of some minutes. Lathers Richly. That brought me to week 3. That new pimple was still there but it was a lot smaller. The oiliness that bothered me for so long was slowly diminishing. Earlier, my face would remain oil-free for just an hour or so after using the soap.

🍪 Privacy & Transparency

All three variants of Dudu Osun soap are made with the same ingredients except the fragrance-free one, which has no perfume. Is Dudu Osun a Medicated Soap? Dark spots, also known as hyperpigmentation or age spots, are areas of skin that appear darker than others. A: You can use it twice daily (morning and night). Then apply a moisturizer each time after use. Q: I have a super sensitive skin, can I use this soap on my face?

To battle the damaging effects of UV rays, their skincare routine involves the use of precious natural ingredients. It was a brainchild of the tribes of West Africa (Ghana, to be more specific). I hope the explanation above didn’t confuse you . if it does, comment below with your questions and I will try to explain it further. Is Dudu-Osun Soap Good for the Face? Palm kernel oil is a powerhouse of Vit-E. It also has stellar anti-aging abilities. Vit-E is an antioxidant. It guards your skin against free radicals damage and UV radiation. That way, it slowly lightens dark patches occurring in certain areas of your body. Add to that, it also helps to keep the skin smooth and soft. The soap is known to be a gentle cleanser for hair, scalp and skin. [6] [7] [8] Camwood, which is a primary ingredient in this locally made herbal soap has been discovered with exfoliating properties. [4]By the end of the third week, the condition further improved. My skin felt smoother and oil-free for a longer period. My eczema scars shrank by a few inches. I could tell that by looking in the mirror. Week 4

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop