Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon

Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

when you are not thinking about it and purposeful, you let other people's thoughts override your thoughts and thereby take your power. Joe Dispenza has a single-minded mission: to help all of us to shed the limitations of the present and reclaim the multidimensional life that we were born to lead. The meditation he suggests is a variation on Kundalini Yoga, which has widely-documented and discussed mental health risks.

A very powerful book indeed for the mindful reader trying to open up the inner realm of the body and I'll highly recommend this to any reader of spirituality, esoterica and ancient mysticism.Lower vibration people are not only going to be unable to do that, but they will be sick b/c they are stuck in the matter world drawing more and more negativity to them. Dispenza explores the idea of stepping beyond the boundaries of our physical existence and into a realm where healing, abundance, and fulfillment become possible. Same with all the meditations; they have origins - while they don't need to be the focus of the book they most certainly shouldn't be presented as if Joe just discovered them. Most of his meditation-focused writing is not too far off the mark and his book would actually be less dangerous if it seemed hokier.

Hamilton, PhD, author of 'How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body' --This text refers to the paperback edition. I know a lot of people who've attended his seminars are reviewing the book, but this whole process takes a lot of time and practice. If you do it, it might take time, it might be difficult, but ultimately, you will be able to have the world you want around you.

The hero comes back from this mysterious adventure with the power to bestow 'boons' on his fellow man. After spending some time on Joe's forums and his Facebook group, I can see other people agree with me that parts of the book are a little confusing or difficult.

It feels incredible that doing less leads to more comfort, joy, feelings of satiation and wholeness. Reading his books and listening to him will help you understand how you create your own reality and how you can change it by becoming the creator of your life instead of the victim of your life or circumstances. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions.

And to be honest, the only difference here is you're meditating (in a trance) with your eyes open, instead of closed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop