Bluetooth Speaker, Anker Soundcore Speaker Upgraded Version with 24H Playtime, IPX5 Waterproof, Stereo Sound, 66ft Bluetooth Range, Built-In Mic, Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone Samsung

£15.995
FREE Shipping

Bluetooth Speaker, Anker Soundcore Speaker Upgraded Version with 24H Playtime, IPX5 Waterproof, Stereo Sound, 66ft Bluetooth Range, Built-In Mic, Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone Samsung

RRP: £31.99
Price: £15.995
£15.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Optimized Clarity and Volume: Your voice is automatically balanced to make up for differences in volume and distance from the Bluetooth speakerphone. Turn on Bluetooth mode on your Anker speaker by holding the Bluetooth button until the speaker emits a flashing blue light. The resetting method will be different for some Anker speaker models. So we have put together an extensive guide of resetting methods below: Method 1: Open up the Bluetooth menu under Settings on your Android device. Turn on the Bluetooth search for all available Bluetooth-pairing devices.

Turn on your Anker Soundcore speaker and put it in pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until the LED indicator starts flashing. If the Bluetooth speakers are out of range the sound quality will be poor. 3. Update the Operating System of your Phone This is another easy fix for this problem. It might sound a little bit weird, but it has worked out great for me and many other people who faced the same issue as I did. Your Anker Soundcore should appear as one of the available pairing options. Select this option to begin pairing.

This Anker Soundcore 3 portable Bluetooth speaker delivers a big sound at a bargain price

To reset an Anker Soundcore speaker, I will be sharing two different methods of resetting your Anker speaker. It is not a very hard process, but it might be a little bit confusing the first time you do it, so just follow my instructions, and everything will turn out OK. Make sure that your speaker has enough battery life. Even if you connect the USB charging cable to a totally drained battery, the speaker will not turn on immediately. Before you turn it on, charge the device for around one hour. I have personally used Anker Soundcore 1, Anker Soundcore 2, and Anker Soundcore 3 Bluetooth speakers, and I found them very amazing.

In this article, you will learn how to pair Anker Soundcore speakers to various devices. Additionally, we will cover pairing two Soundcore speakers together and provide troubleshooting tips for common issues. Press and Hold the Multi-function/ Vol+ buttons for 8 seconds. This method will work for the below mentioned speaker. Turn on True Wireless Stereo mode on both speakers . Activate the Bluetooth modes on either speaker by holding the Bluetooth button until their lights emit a flashing blue color .I hope these methods have managed to fix your problem with Anker Speaker not connecting properly via Bluetooth. Anker Soundcore 2 not turning on Bluetooth speakers are wireless and convenient compared to traditional speakers, with no cable connection needed to listen to music with stunning acoustic effects. soundcore speakers provide bass-driven audio and 360° surround sound to those who value sound quality, ensuring an impressive stereo speaker experience. The IPX7 Waterproof casing of soundcore keeps it safe when you enjoy your favorite music at a party or by the pool so that entertaining with thumping music everywhere is apparently a cinch. If you are facing a problem, then you might want to forget that particular Bluetooth device and connect it again. This should not cause any problems because that device was already paired with your Anker speaker before. Follow these instructions to forget/un-pair a Bluetooth device on Android and IOS phones. While charging a speaker indicates a red light and when it’s fully charged the red LED light turns into white light. Final Words:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop