Blair's Ultra Death Sauce in Coffin

Blair's Ultra Death Sauce in Coffin

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I think this is probably the hottest thing I’ve tasted in my life so far, so I’d rank it 10 if the scale would be 1-10 on how hot it is. So this is definitely not suited for people that don’t like hot or spicy foods at all. If I were to describe Blair’s Ultra Death in one sentence: DISCLAIMER: This product contains the hottest known ingredients on the planet. Please use with extreme caution.

That is VERY hot but I wouldn’t call it as bad as the Ghost Pepper 70% by Burnörium for example. This is hotter for sure, but not in a nasty way at all. I will be using this on it’s own definitely – but not that often. And definitely not on an empty stomach to avoid getting burned twice. Verdict The strength of Blair's hottest product, "Blair's 16 Million Reserve", is 16 million Scoville units ( Tabasco, in comparison, is 2,500 to 5,000 [3] Scoville units). It contains only capsaicin crystals, and is the hottest possible capsaicin-based sauce. Only 999 bottles of "Blair's 16 Million Reserve" were produced, each one signed and numbered by the firm's founder, and have all been sold. This reserve was certified by Guinness World Records as the hottest product available. The sauce doesn’t actually smell much of anything. Very subtle chili notes and a slight weird acidic smell (maybe it’s the type of vinegar or the Acetic Acid that comes slightly through?). Almost reminds me of the lovely aroma your stomach acids have. The sauce doesn’t smell great but it doesn’t smell horrible either. Taste & Burn Chilli Nuts – Tired of the claims of Hot & Spicy made by mainstream brands? Try our nuts – they’re flavour with fire! Granted, It’s not easy to find the balance with this kind of heat when mixing it into another sauce. It’ll take a little experimentation. Go a few drops at a time and increase from there. Usability:Latin America variant of Original Death Sauce with more chipotle taste. Contains the same ingredients but with a higher concentration of habaneros. Blair's produces a variety of hot sauces under the brand name Death Sauce. The sauces range from the more modest heat of Sweet Death to the extreme heat of Ultra Death Sauce. The hotter sauces have pepper extract added for additional heat.

There have been the most amazing energies, Luv, and Karma put into each one of these kits. Use with caution, enjoy with care, and consume with passion.Clothing – Wear your passion for the pepper with pride! Top quality T-shirts, Hoodies and more at great prices. Sitting atop Blair's heat meter is this almighty inferno of deliciousness, Blair's Ultra Death Sauce. A hot sauce so insane, the sinister swirl of Habanero, Carolina Reaper, Cayenne, Serrano, Bhut Jolokia and Scorpion chillies unleashes undeniable flavour filled with unfathomable fire. Feel Alive with Blair's Ultra Death, and taste the thrill of the unthinkable. Spare yourself, and use sparingly. This sauce is the real deal!! Tinned Beans – Oh so good for all your favourite Mexican recipes, refried beans are a staple ingredient for burritos, wraps, nachos etc.

Top it all off, there’s chili pepper extract here, meaning pure heat is an ingredient. Altogether, Blair’s Ultra Death Sauce comes in at 1.1 million Scoville Heat Units. That’ll make the devil envy when it comes to heat. Put it this way, Blair’s Ultra Death is approximately the same spiciness as a fresh ghost pepper. That’s one of the top chilies for YouTube chili pepper challenges, so prepare to sweat. This is great in a tomato base which helps tone down the overall pepper and heat of this sauce, as well as, makes an awesome hot wing sauce. Again, never used solo, but when mixed with a buffalo sauce, this really adds a sweet tangy bite on wings which I fell in love with. I really think you could add this type to any base as long as you like peppery and don’t mind a little ginger tang. Extreme hot sauce lovers will find ways to use this, but for anyone who doesn’t like extreme heat, they should obviously avoid this sauce and use something a little friendlier. After 30 + years of inventing many of the Hottest products on Planet Earth, I’ve found the use of gloves can really be a game changer in protecting your hands and body. So I’ve got you covered this first time..just lift the box insert to find a pair of quality disposable Vinyl Nitrile Gloves. When you star some of the hottest peppers in the world all in one bottle of hot sauce, you know you’re going to feel some pain. And yup — Blair’s Ultra Death is really freakin’ hot. Blair's Q Heat Collection was a line of sauces used as marinades or dipping sauces. The Heat Sauces included: Habanero Mango, Jalapeño Tequila, Chipotle Slam, and Wasabi Green Tea. The Q Heat Line has been retired since 2018Just like any super-spicy hot sauce, usability is low. Of course, use it a drop or two at a time to heat up a soup or sauce. It’s an excellent way to spice things up via dilution — and very economical at that. A drop or two at a time does wonders. The amount of peppers in this sauce is almost ridiculous, both by the variety of peppers but also the quantity of peppers. They don’t state clearly in the ingredients how much of the sauce is for example Habañeros or Carolina Reapers, but since those two are the main ingredients followed by Cayenne peppers, and as the sauce isn’t too vinegary smelling or tasting: I’m sure the top 3 ingredients probably take up for the majority of the sauce (70-90%??), and the rest are just for the flavour profile and complexity. The sodium sits at 75 mg per teaspoon (or 3% of your daily allowance.) But, really. Does it matter? I don’t see a ton of people downing a full teaspoon of this at a time. This is more a drop at a time (and pray) kind of experience. Heat Balance Why! This hot sauce was so hot it made me suffer! Good heavens me! This was completely unexpected! I shall sue your company for a million dollars!” PS While I could keep on writing about all the obsessive details I’ve included in This insane kit, I’m leaving some for you to find Yourself. Please eat responsibly.

Nat is a comedian, cook, professional potty-mouth, musician, mental health advocate and award-winning, bestselling author who happens to hate writing his own bio so has to get his partner Jules to help. (Thanks, Jules.) Chilli Crisps – Supermarket chilli crisps not hitting the spot? You’ve come to the right place. Hot-Headz! offers you innovative flavours and superb quality crisps.A mild habanero sauce with a vinegar base. Contains sweet tropical ingredients such as honey, mango, passion fruit, and sugarcane

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop