HEATSURE New Gas Heater Butane Gas Home Heater | Indoor | Portable Winter Heater | Office Home Elderly Heater | Comes With Regulator And Hose | 4.2Kw Anti Tilt With Adjustable Settings | On Wheels

£29.995
FREE Shipping

HEATSURE New Gas Heater Butane Gas Home Heater | Indoor | Portable Winter Heater | Office Home Elderly Heater | Comes With Regulator And Hose | 4.2Kw Anti Tilt With Adjustable Settings | On Wheels

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

h- Electric Power: 220V-240V, 50/60Hz, 1260W (3X420w)- Warming Area: 82 cubic metesr- Regulator: Included, EN-Standard 21mm;- Hose: Included, 150cm long, EN-Standard- Housing: High temperature resistant powder coating steel body with matt finishing- Thickness: 0.

Whether you're using it at home or taking it on the go in a caravan, the Heatsure Portable Combo Heater won't lead you astray! No amount of pressing the button will light it enough for the thermocouple to provide the electricity to switch the main valve on to allow the main panel to light. Our modern heater come fully functioning on wheels so they can easily be maneuvered to any destination!

Only a small amount of this efficient, hot burning gas is required to heat up a room, so the replaceable gas cylinder can afford to be quite small, making the indoor heater easy to move around if necessary. Changed the bottle and now the pilot light is acting as if there isn't enough oxygen in the room, the flame is not lit at the bottom and this is the tell tale sign of not enough oxygen, even though the window is wide open. Ignition: Piezo electric, wattage: 5000W-12000W * Includes a full cover, wheels, a regulator, and a 0. I can use electricity during daytime, when I get cheap electricity from the photo voltaic panels on the roof. If you are located in any of the postal areas identified in Zone 2, please be advised additional charges may apply beyond those generated as standard on checkout.

having said that now its up and running gives out great heat doing the job its minus 5 out soo thankful for it. If I had any issue it would be nice if their was a matching fireguard to stop the dog burning her tail but I have made my own for now. All of its parts, including the connector hose, are built to UK safety standards, and it incorporates an anti-tilt design that prevents it from being knocked easily. Just like Heatsure's ordinary gas heater, Heatsure Portable Combo Heater uses butane gas to power its gas elements.Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal.

com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.Installation was easy, plenty of length on the power cable and the gas line had a pre installed regulator, no messing about.

MODERN DESIGN – I remember having to strain away trying to lift and move the old dated heaters around to heat up different rooms of the house or parts of the office! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Our heaters are designed to UK Safety Standards and also include and anti-tilt mechanism for your ultimate safety! In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full.ANTI TILT SAFETY – Our heaters are designed to UK Safety Standards and also include an anti-tilt mechanism for your ultimate safety! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop