Galt Toys, Giant Science Lab, Science Kit for Kids, Ages 6 Years Plus & Toys, Horrible Science - Explosive Experiments, Science Kit for Kids, Ages 8 Years Plus

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Galt Toys, Giant Science Lab, Science Kit for Kids, Ages 6 Years Plus & Toys, Horrible Science - Explosive Experiments, Science Kit for Kids, Ages 8 Years Plus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Put on your lab coat and play goggles and follow the 52-page full colour Lab Book for clear step by step guides to each enriching experiment, and let the fun, hands on learning begin! Some toys are designed to help children learn through play while others are designed to teach a specific lesson or skill. Explore the amazing world of science and discover fascinating facts in the Giant Science Lab This exciting kit for young scientists includes a lab coat, play goggles and a 52-page full colour Lab book - packed with 30 interesting experiments to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun Explore chemistry by powering a clock with an apple, investigate biology by examining your fingerprints and discover fascinating physics using mysterious magnets Lab Coat size - 5-8 years - to fit chest size up to 81cm (32"), sleeve length 43cm (17"), overall length 63cm (25"). There are plenty of other activities that you can do as well and they don't have to cost you a lot of money.

To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. Explore the amazing world of science and discover fascinating facts in this Giant Science Lab from Galt. Some of their most popular products include "First Sewing" and "Nail Designer Kit" craft kits, "Giant Science Lab" activity centers, and "First Pottery" kits. Galt Toys was founded in 1836, and as of 2023, the company has been in existence for over 187 years.This is the perfect set to encourage STEM learning and scientific thinking while kids can enjoy exciting projects. Their "First Years" range of toys, which includes soft books and sensory toys for infants, has been particularly successful in recent years.

For example, if you're looking for toys that will help your child learn about animals then you may want to purchase some stuffed animals or books about animals.The Galt toys giant science lab is an exciting kit for young scientists, which includes a lab coat, play goggles and a 52-page full colour Lab book packed with 30 interesting experiments to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun. With colour, sparkle and glitz, Galt's design studios, sets and craft boxes are the perfect way to inspire that craft flair! I was advised my orrder had been dispatched then told I would be told when it would be dispatched and then a refund just appeared in my bank account without any further explanations. These are all important topics that you may want your child exposed to from an early age so that they can begin learning about these things before school starts and continue learning throughout the year.

When choosing toys for children it's also important not only what we want them to learn, but also how we want them to learn it. Includes lab coat (Lab Coat size: 5-8 years - to fit chest size up to 81 cm, sleeve length 43 cm, overall length 63 cm) and play goggles. For example, if a child wants to play with cars but can't yet reach them without climbing up on furniture or standing on boxes, then consider purchasing an attachment that allows them to play with cars without having to stand up or climb up things. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify.Nice set but better for ages 6+ I bought 2 sets for my daughters 3 and 7, It's a nice set with too many pieces But I think my older daughter loved it more and could make alot if creations than the younger . The set includes three test tubes and a rack, goggles, bouncy ball crystals and mould, a magnifying glass, a spinner, slime, food colourings, a petri dish, pipette, pH scale and paper, stickers, a notepad and more.

About the Brand: Galt Toys is a UK-based company that produces a wide range of educational toys, arts and crafts kits, and developmental games for children. Type of Users: Galt Toys target market is primarily parents, teachers, and caregivers who want to provide children with fun and educational toys and activities.For example, if your child loves playing with cars then why not set up some cones in the driveway and have them race each other? Giant Science Lab is an ideal first science experiment kit, containing 30 engaging activities that are sure to delight young scientists. Daughter loves it, hours of fun, but i feel there should be a few more of the disposable items to ensure experiments can be repeated more frequently.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop