SVS SB1000 BLACK ASH SUBWOOFER

SVS SB1000 BLACK ASH SUBWOOFER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With the LFE input connection, there is no need to make any adjustments; it doesn’t matter whether you are opting for 2-channel or surround sound listening. This will be mostly for music, but occasionally for TV and stuff. However, my main system is armed with an SVS PB-13 Ultra, so if it's a bass-hungry action movie, I'd use that other system instead. My two options for this home office system are to get floor standing tower speakers with enough tight bass for music, or else try to augment my existing bookshelf speakers with a sub. However, it seems the latter might be the cheaper route with the SB-1000. I do NOT need loud volume. I just want a more filled out and tight bass response for low to moderate volumes. This being a subwoofer, there aren’t many extra accessories you need. You get a grille, which is a fairly standard mesh number with a subtle SVS logo. We never bothered to use ours, because we are of the opinion that anyone who puts a grille on a beautiful piece of audio equipment probably hasn’t had sex in years, and thinks buying drugs is as easy as buying a newspaper. There are also a set of feet that come pre-attached to the bottom of the subwoofer, to protect your floors. Sound Quality and Performance SVS SB-1000 Pro Technology

SVS 1000 vs 1000-pro | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum SVS 1000 vs 1000-pro | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum

SVS SB-1000 subwoofer installed at Andrew Dewhirst’s home in Canada Listening to the SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer… One thing you’ll find on the SB-1000 Pro is a set of speaker line level inputs. These are useful if you have older equipment, such as a legacy stereo or AV receiver, which does not have a subwoofer output. We will be honest: we did not test these. Legacy products are getting increasingly rare these days, and it’s telling that while the SB-1000 Pro has these inputs, other subwoofers from the company do not. All the same, these are nice options to have. We reserve the right to refuse installation should our engineers think that the existing electrical or plumbing points are unsafe and in need of maintenance or if they are unable to install to existing furniture.design. I didn’t expect that it could keep up with the PB-1000 Pro in the deeper bass. But this isn’t to say the SB-1000 Pro reproduced

SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer | 12-inch Driver | 300 Watts RMS

As an entry level subwoofer, the SVS SB-1000 Pro provides fantastic performance for its price. More importantly, using the app you’re able to customize the performance to your liking adjust essential setup functions like low-pass filter, phase, polarity, EQ, and room gain compensation. This may feel somewhat secondary, but if you’re using an integrated amp or preamp that doesn’t have bass management, being able to tinker with the sub from the listening position is as good a feature as you’re going to find. SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer can be fully controlled by the SVS App Some Things You Might Not Like About the SVS SB-1000 Pro SubwooferDual layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.

SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer - Soundlab New Zealand SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer - Soundlab New Zealand

Available for Apple iOS and Android, the SVS control app gives armchair, precision control of your

Commanding 12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver

band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. CA1, CA2, CA3, CA4, CA5, CA6, CA7, CA8, CA9, CA10, CA11, CA12, CA13, CA14, CA15, CA16, CA17, CA18, CA19, CA20, CA21, CA22, CA23, CA24, CA25, CA26, CA27, CA28.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop