ieGeek 2K Wireless Security Camera Outdoor Battery Powered - 3MP Colorful Night Vision WiFi CCTV Camera System - Human Motion Detection Home Security IP Camera,2-Way Audio,IP65,Siren,Video Recording

£39.995
FREE Shipping

ieGeek 2K Wireless Security Camera Outdoor Battery Powered - 3MP Colorful Night Vision WiFi CCTV Camera System - Human Motion Detection Home Security IP Camera,2-Way Audio,IP65,Siren,Video Recording

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It features support for power via a solar panel too if you would prefer to opt for this over relying on having to charge the battery. Whats Included In The Box? Storage is via a microSD card (not supplied with this camera). This will therefore store thousands of images and video.

There are a ton of different modes on configuration options, the list of which is far too extensive to cover in this short review, but some of my favourites include the ability to play a siren sound through the speakers on the camera to scare pests or unwanted guests away, as well as the “Audio warning and strobe light” feature. I think you can guess what that one does, haha. How Long Does The Battery Last On The ieGeek 2k ZS-GQ1? The narrow design helps make it unobtrusive too. Since the ieGeek has been made with wide angle recording in mind ( 130 degrees to be precise), the camera is no where near as long or bulky as many traditional CCTV camera designs you have seen around. If you’re like me and don’t really want to make the outside of my house look like a car park or magistrate’s court I’m sure you’ll appreciate this too. The camera has a decent battery life – expect it to last for around 2 weeks on a single charge, although this of course depends on the number of times it is triggered.

Recent Comments

The storage are for your microSD is accessed by undoing three small screws and slotting the card in.

It has been awarded an IP65 certificate. This means it has been tested with water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm) against its enclosure from any direction and had no harmful effects. We look at the video quality to see if CCTV is grainy or sharp and clear, and if the camera can be easily be set up and used (including installation for outdoor cameras). The instructions provided with the camera aren’t great. Maybe, because they were written by the chinese. However. It’s pretty logical as to what to do.

This ieGeek Camera also features AP hotspot connection. Because of this, there’s no need to take the camera down to connect it to the Internet. All wireless cameras we assess go through a barrage of tests for how well they have been designed and produced. This means you can still watch what’s going on in your home or business even when you’re away on holiday or at a business meeting Power Storage is on a microSD card up to 128GB (not supplied). This allows you to store thousands of images and video clips. Excellent battery life – expect 2 months of normal usage per charge, or 24/7 power with the solar panel

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop