Marvel Comics Moon Knight Backpack -16 Inch Black Knapsack with Mesh Padding

Marvel Comics Moon Knight Backpack -16 Inch Black Knapsack with Mesh Padding

RRP: £32.71
Price: £16.355
£16.355 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The She-Hulk minifigure was only ever released once in 76078 Hulk vs. Red Hulk from 2017, and it’s been one of the rarer and more expensive characters on the aftermarket, but now this re-issue should enable fans to not have to overspend to get her. So when Moon Knight was announced I was pretty underwhelmed. He's a little known character and, while that doesn't always mean an uninteresting one, that paired with the darker, more horror-ish tone meant it was nowhere near the top of my to-watch list, even with always-solid Oscar Isaac in the lead. Eagle-eyed Marvel fans will realise that this is a brand new Ant-Man statuette design that’s different to the original statuette, and also the one found in 76192 Avengers: Endgame Final Battle.

Moon Knight is hands down the best minifigure of Marvel Series 2 and a strong contender for Minifigure of the Year. Moon Knight’s elaborate mummy-esque details are rendered amazingly across every single surface and it’s been a while since I’ve had a Collectible Minifigure make me go, wow! Now all that’s done, let’s jump straight into the LEGO Marvel Minifigures Series 2 review! 1. Agatha Harkness Moon Knight is LEGO Minifigures at its finest, and it’s not hyperbolic to call this one of the most detailed LEGO minifigures and something for fans to cherish. He’s absolutely going to be the chase minifigure in Marvel Series 2. Up next we have Goliath, which I’m guessing is from the coming Marvel What If…? Season 2, as this is a completely new suit, which riffs off the Ant-Man design.

What is Moon Knight about?

We get a hint as to what this might be when Steven has a 'dream' that sees him in foreign climes taking on Arthur Harrow (a wonderfully smarmy Ethan Hawke) who, along with his accolytes, is very keen to snatch a golden scarab beetle icon from Grant's hands. After a stuttery series of almost-fight scenes Grant is ankle deep in dead and injured hench people - until he wakes up. But was he asleep or did it really happen? We start to get the beginning of an answer when Ethan Hawke pops up in the museum while Steven is pricing up some tourist tat.

If only Echo had a better accessory, she’d easily be on par with Moon Knight in terms of quality. Fingers crossed her TV series isn’t terrible – if it’s well-received by fans, it’ll make this minifigure quite desirable. As a long-term Marvel fan I've been a bit conflicted by the Disney+ TV shows. All in all, barring Hawkeye which might now top my list of essential run-up-to-Christmas geek viewing, I've found them a mixed bag with moments of brilliance but a lot of issues around pacing, canon and general tone. I hate to say it but Disney+ has never really hit the mark with me for Marvel TV in the way the Netflix shows, particularly Daredevil and The Punisher, did. The cape looks great, and so is her brand new wig, which has her hair styled up as a mohawk, which looks fantastic and contrasts very nicely against her darker complexion. Learn more about LEGO’s sustainable goals and why LEGO made the shift from blind bags to these recyclable blind boxes.She’d be an outstanding minifigure if not for her really random accessory – some sort of club, or is it some skewers? I really have no idea what this is.

Wolverine has a brand new look, with a new mask that has more dramatic “ears” and I also really like Logan’s hairy forearms. The dual-moulded legs and generous leg printing also gives the Wolverine minifigure bonus style points. Oh and each minifigure comes with these stands and stalks that allow you to pose the minifgiures in dramatic and dynamic styles. Marvel fans will no doubt be happy with the selection, but you’ll likely be left thinking if this was the best LEGO Marvel roster for Series 2. So far, the MCU version of Khonshu is far less grandiose than his comic book equivalent, though he seems to have the same complicated and demanding relationship with Moon Knight and his multiple human personalities as in comics. Marvel Minifigures Series 2 will release on 1 September (October in ANZ), and will feature 12 all-new characters inspired by Marvel Studios TV shows, from Hawkeye to She-Hulk to Moon Knight and the upcoming X-Men 97 series.

For the bonus accessory, Wolverine comes with a Sentinel’s head, printed on pink cloche. I like the damaged look with Wolverine’s Adamantium claws carved through the Sentinel’s face.

Moon Knight is simply exxceptional, and one of the most detailed LEGO Minifigures ever. The printing is near-flawless and I’m amazed at just how much care and attention went into Moon Knight’s design.Mr. Knight’s appearance isn’t as impressive as Moon Knight’s but more than meets the brief and is a nice companion to the vastly superior Moon Knight. All in all, Goliath is a decent minifigure, but it feels quite out of place in this series, especially with Season 2’s release date up in the air, and only likely to arrive in 2024, making it quite hard to connect with Goliath.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop