Audio Technica AT3600L Turntable Record Player Half Inch Moving Magnet Cartridge with Stylus

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Audio Technica AT3600L Turntable Record Player Half Inch Moving Magnet Cartridge with Stylus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Discussing such cheap and cheerful hifi bargains outside of the Dollars and Sense forum is not without precedent. Despite what manufactures claim mono switches invariably add the two channels by simply shorting the two channels together, even very" expensive units do this.

Also, my cat was asleep on the rug in front of the hi-fi rack the entire time, so your cat or lack thereof may affect your listening results. The AT95E may offer a little more focus and refinement, notably in the treble, but I feel that the AT3600L wins in the bass and possibly the midrange. Jangan melupakan satu langkah penting - filter untuk produk yang menawarkan manfaat bonus, seperti gratis ongkos kirim dan retur gratis agar pengalaman berbelanja online Anda maksimal! This meticulous stylus is emblematic of the brilliance Audio Technica pours into each innovation, making it an uncompromisable choice for superior audio fidelity. The only difference between the two is that the CFN6500LE has a flip down guard on the front and costs a few dollars more.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As the radius of curvature of the sharpened needle tip becomes larger, its ability to track high-frequency signals in the acoustic groove decreases. I personally prefer the ViVid Line stylus as my system tends towards a little bright, and this stylus trades treble extension for control and more detail, which suits my ears just fine. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The AT91 lacks the charm-factor of its two siblings but certainly has a wow-factor, which some listeners may prefer. I'm just hopeful that this thread will be allowed to continue, much as the TPA3116 thread has been for the last four and a half years, for the benefit of all. In comparison, the AT3600L is designed to accommodate high mass pick-up arms so has a lower compliance, a conical stylus and a higher recommended tracking force of 3. unique web browser id used to track data from Microsoft Bing and its services/functions connected such as Clarity. It is of course a really strange situation: Audio Technica makes the AT3600L, but doesn't sell it to consumers, only to turntable manufacturers.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The AT-3600L (AT-3600LB) system has a spherical tip and is a direct replacement for the Gemini CN-15, it is also suitable for DJ use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop