BURBERRY Touch Eau de Toilette (Packaging May Vary)

£17
FREE Shipping

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The nose behind the Burberry Touch Men’s fragrance is Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Michel Girard created the Burberry Touch Women's perfume. Men and women of all ages will appreciate the fresh scent of Burberry cologne. It was created to bridge the gap between strong masculine scented colognes and floral ones. The lighter scent also makes the cologne ideal for young guys new to wearing cologne. Even when it’s over-applied, it’s still not overbearing. I also love that it lasts a long time on my skin. I was still enjoying the woody, musky, slightly powdery base after 6-8 hours on the skin. On my clothes, Burberry Touch for Men lasted the whole day. Who Would Like It? The top notes are both flowery and citrusy with notes of Mandarin orange, artemisia, and violet leaf which gives the cologne an airy and refreshing lift.

The Burberry Touch Women’s perfume is exclusively created for the elegant city girls. It is widely famous among the ladies of the world. The aroma carries a soft, light, and sweet combination of fragrances. Scent Potency / Appropriate for: Moderate potency – suitable for office, school, date, day or night, any season, signature scentWhat I appreciate about Burberry Touch is its adaptability and inoffensiveness. Burberry Touch is a play-it-safe scent, and there’s many a time and place that works great for. Like at the office, for example, or when meeting new people. Did you know Burberry was the first designer to live stream a fashion show? The forward-thinking brand launched Burberry Touch for Men in 2000. Over two decades later, its popularity is still growing. Burberry is a renowned British luxury fashion house. They have introduced another of their exclusive fragrances. This is the Burberry Touch perfume. This perfume carries a separate range for men and women.urberry is a renowned British luxury fashion house. They have introduced another of their exclusive fragrances. This is the Burberry Touch perfume. This perfume carries a separate range for men and women. As the scent settles into the skin, heart notes of white pepper, nutmeg, and cedar come through, giving the cologne its trademark spicy woodiness. Finally, after an hour or two of wear, you’ll hit the base. A clean combination of white musk, warming tonka, and earthy vetiver. Every single time when it is sprayed on, it leaves behind a beautiful sillage. The fragrance is both refreshing and uplifting. The Burberry Touch men’s Eau De Parfum carries an interesting spicy twist. This gives the Burberry Men a hike to their personality and the environment that they are in.

On the other hand, the men’s Burberry touch perfume is stronger on the nose. This Burberry perfume was created to be worn all throughout the day. The Burberry Touch Women is more ideal to be worn during the day time. The women’s Burberry Touch is exceptionally smooth and sweet. The Burberry Touch Men comes in a matte finish bottle. The Touch women’s bottle portrays a more clear and transparent look.When choosing a size, it comes down to two factors; price and how often you will use fragrance. If you’re going to make it your everyday cologne, then it’s better to splurge on the largest or mid-size option. On the other hand, if it’s intended as a once-in-a-while fragrance, 1 FL OZ should be more than enough. There’s also a larger 3.3oz option for those that are committed to the light, woodsy scent. If you want to make an impression, choose the Burberry for men gift set. Colognes Similar to Burberry Touch for Men Burberry Touch is so incredibly well constructed that it is difficult to find someone who doesn’t appreciate the scent. There are no harsh edges or offbeat notes. It’s just a purely graceful scent that will likely draw many compliments.

Although Burberry Touch can be considered a more intimate scent, that doesn’t mean it is weak. The fragrance is constructed to envelop you and only project to those who have come a bit closer. Even though it is similar to Burberry Touch for men, it doesn’t have the subtle floral scent that men and women both love. Instead, I noticed deeper musk notes, along with hints of ginger. FragranceAnon agrees, “a beautiful, fresh, spicy fragrance that can be comfortably worn in a variety of circumstances and doesn’t cost much. What’s not to like?” And because there are always two sides to every coin, it’s a thumbs down from Addjscents, “another barbershop cologne. Honestly, that’s not my preference. I wore it a few times but poor projection longevity and barely silage is disappointing. It’s 6/10.” This perfume is bottled on a designer bottle. The men’s Touch bottle presents a matte look. The women’s touch presents a glass-like transparent look. The Burberry Touch perfume is cased in a durable bottle. Burberry Touch Men’s top notes comprises of artemisia, mandarin orange, and violet leaf. The middle or heart notes consist of an interesting blend of nutmeg, cedar, and white pepper.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

CoachSignature88 gives this product a hefty 8.5 out of 10, saying, “Gosh, I just love this scent. It’s become one of my signature scents! To me, it has like a light smokey cigarette residue mixed with musk that can work for any occasion. Lasts a very long time, too, on my skin. It’s been over 12 hours, and I still smell it. This scent and Burberry men is the best in their lineup. Price is right too. Great job, Burberry!” Burberry Touch is an Eau de Toilette formulation and is available in three sizes: 3.4/1.7/1oz (100/50/30ml). As a rule of thumb, you should get 10 sprays per 1ml of fragrance. So the smallest size will give you around 300 sprays and the largest treats you to 900! Burberry Touch’s fragrance is exceptional. It is an immensely long-lasting perfume. The Eau De Parfum is extremely light on the user’s body.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop