La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF50 40ml

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 SPF50 40ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's a new generation sunscreen agent that was specifically designed for high SPF and good UVA protectionand based on a 2007 study that compared 18 sunscreen agents available in the EU it really had the best SPF protection(they used the highest concentration allowed by EU regulations from each 18 sunscreens and Trinosorb S gave an SPF 20 all by itself). Iz moje (laičke) perspektive, riječ je o kremi koja se lako razmazuje i brzo upija. Može ostaviti bijeli trag, ali samo ako ju namažete u debelom sloju. Kome se preporučuje?

Specifically formulated for use by the whole family on a wide range of common skin irritations including:- It also doesn’t feel particularly hydrating on it’s own and it obviously doesn’t lend itself to night time use either, as it contains sunscreen filters.Ako imate dodatnih pitanja (ili komentara) o ovom proizvodu, javite nam se i rado ćemo vam odgovoriti na njih! It is an oil-soluble, slightly yellowish powder that is not absorbed into the skin too much. This is good news for a sunscreen agent as it needs to be on the surface of the skin to do its job properly. Regarding Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine side effects, we have good news here as well: it has a great safety profile and unlike a couple of other chemical sunscreens, Trinosorb S (and M) does not showestrogenic activity. Drugi je važan sastojak ovog balzama madecassoside, molekula izvučena iz ljekovite biljke centele, također zvane gotu kola i „tigrova trava“. Ako ste imalo slični meni, ta imena vam neće značiti ništa, a ono što hoće je da ona ima protuupalno djelovanje, liječi rane i ublažava stvaranje ožiljaka. Ima li iritanata?

Soothe damaged skin and accelerate repair with La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5 Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm SPF 50. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5 Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm SPF 50 is a multi-purpose balm that soothes skin and aids in faster recovery. It also contains SPF protection to ensure that skin is protected and soothes as it works to defend from the sun’s harmful rays.The only time I can see myself getting use out of this is when I am out skiing or doing a winter hike in the freezing cold in the mountains, which doesn’t really happen much. This cookie is set by the provider Cloudflare. The cookie provides informations on HTTP Status Code returned by the origin web server, the Ray ID of the original failed request and the data center serving the traffic.

Let’s look at the name first: Cicaplast refers to the addition of Madecassoside, part of Centella Asiatica or Cica (More info: The benefits of Centella Asiatica in skincare), and the B5 refers to the use of Dexpanthenol or Provitamin B5. Both are soothing, supposed to be antiinflammatory and help with wound healing as well as repairing dry skin, and that is reflected in the claims. Compared to the original version, this one offers additional sunprotection, although La Roche Posay tells you not to use it as your only sunscreen – a very wise recommendation if you ask me, we will get to that later. Not really a problem, I figured. That would give me the opportunity to test both of them and see which one I’d prefer. This cookie is set by the provider Cloudflare content delivery network. This cookie is used for determining whether it should continue serving "Always Online" until the cookie expires.Cicaplast has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin - including babies from one week old.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop