Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler - Automatic Tangle-Free Rotating Hair Styler for Tight Curls, Loose Curls, volumising or Creating Waves. Variable Direction, Conditioning and auto Shut-Off, Purple

£22.81
FREE Shipping

Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler - Automatic Tangle-Free Rotating Hair Styler for Tight Curls, Loose Curls, volumising or Creating Waves. Variable Direction, Conditioning and auto Shut-Off, Purple

RRP: £45.62
Price: £22.81
£22.81 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its lightweight, ergonomic design packed with technology makes for a must-have styling accessory, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! It features an easy to use LCD display and an adjustable temperature control ranging from 80°C to 210°C ideal for any hair type.

Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property. The curls where very hard to create equal and some of them would be thinner, thicker, more bouncy, more curly etc because it really depends on how the hair gets arranged in the barrel, which you can’t really control. It is complete with an easy to use LCD display and variable heat from 80ºC to 210ºC gives you the power to choose the perfect setting for your hair type. Boasting a revolutionary barrel design that offers versatility when styling, your hair will be left looking sleek and glossy with a salon perfect finish that will be the envy of all your friends. The instructions are super easy to follow and its also so easy to make curls if you’ve never done it before!I saw these when they first came of but was a little sceptical but I have to say I’ve been pleasantly surprised. It has 4 buttons on the side, 1 to turn the device on, a + and a – for adjusting temperature and a menu button. but it really didn’t matter, it curled my hair beautifully, heated up very quickly, instructions on how to use were clear and it was so easy to use. My curls are lovely and bouncy and my hair looks in good condition as I think it has a conditioner on the barrel which protects your hair from heat damage. To add even more pizazz to this godsend, the barrel is infused with Black Diamond Oil that leaves your hair looking fabulously shiny and incredibly luminescent – yaaas!

It would be nice if it also had some videos with QR code so that you could get some inspo for the new hairstyles. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I've never used an automatic curler like this before, but a friend loved hers so I wanted to give it a try!

The Glamoriser Instant Auto Curler curls your hair at the touch of a button | Rubbish at curling your hair? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This particular Glamoriser curler is the larger barrel so in effect should give you larger curls but there is another Glamoriser (the purple one) that has a smaller barrel. It took a while for me to get to grips with how to work the system for my hair type but once I have figured it out it has worked brilliantly.You are supposed to use 2cm sections and place it in the barrel while ensuring that the U shape (the opening of the barrel) is facing away from you. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. The distinctive oval barrel gives supreme volume and bounce with adjustable temperature settings that styles and dries your hair at the same time. I have say I don’t think I have tried it on high enough setting for my hair this time around but it is fantastic and easy too use especially for me with my chronic pain fibromyalgia so this is serious winning product on my part. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop