The Quintessential Quintuplets 3

The Quintessential Quintuplets 3

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Roundup of Newly Revealed Print Counts for Manga, Light Novel Series - February 2019 (Updated)". Anime News Network. March 3, 2019. Archived from the original on March 3, 2019 . Retrieved March 5, 2019. A continuation of the anime series was announced in March 2021, followed by the confirmation of the project as a film in April. The cast and staff for the film were revealed in October and December 2021, respectively. Funimation President: 'We Tried to Renew Deal with Crunchyroll' ". Anime News Network. December 14, 2018. Archived from the original on December 16, 2018 . Retrieved January 4, 2019. Miku is another interesting one, if I could put it into perspective, she would be like every "girl chasing boy" anime, but, in this story, there are her sisters to worry about alongside. It makes for an interesting path for her honestly. When she tries her best, whether it be for simple day to day activities to powering through studying, there is some kind of foil she has to beware of. How she goes around this is well, keep trying for her side. I can't dive too deep into her character. If I would recommend it, the truth is that I wouldn't, or well it depends, if you like love series I'm sure you'll be interested in it without a doubt, also if you want to start this genre with the series you'll also like it, but for me the truth is no. I think it is the best of the genre and although it entertained me, it was not good, it only hooks you with the classic techniques of this type of series (romance).

a b " The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie". The Numbers. Nash Information Services, LLC . Retrieved March 1, 2023. What really gives the story its good quality is how it differentiates from other harem anime similar to it, and that is the race to Fuutarou.Throughout the series, Futaro develops special relationships with each of the quintuplets. Through a flashforward, it is revealed that he eventually marries one of them, but her true identity is only revealed near the end of the series. Thus Futaro and the quintuplets happy relationship will continue on forever. being generic, it adds special ingredients to spice up the show allowing it to shine brighter than others in its legion. Strangely enough, I hope that the quintuplets I like most, Ichika and Miku, don't end up with the protagonist, because I'm still not sure whether he even cares about them all that much. This isn't a situation where love blossoms slowly between two individuals who may not have originally been interested in each other, its them being in love with him and it not being reciprocated in the slightest for the entire season. Perhaps this is another consequence of the split across 5 romances, if his feelings for each develop slowly, it's going to be season 60 before he looks at any of them romantically. Once again, this approach could be great for an absurdist comedy: I'd love to watch some uninterested sociopath herd 5 flavours of dumbass, all of which want to get with him and beat the others while avoiding study as much as possible. You could do so much with that, Futaro could use their feelings to get them to study while still remaining a sympathetic enough character with his motivation to provide for his family and the twins could compete with one another in their own unique ways for his attention: it's a comedy writing jungle gym that is entirely unexplored in favour of a subpar romantic drama. Komatsu, Mikikazu (February 1, 2023). "Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan: 14 Anime Films Surpassed One Billion Yen Mark in 2022". Crunchyroll. Archived from the original on February 1, 2023 . Retrieved February 1, 2023. Kana Hanazawa, Ayana Taketatsu, Miku Itō, Ayane Sakura, and Inori Minase performed the opening theme song "Quintuplet Feelings" ( 五等分の気持ち, Gotōbun no Kimochi ) as the group The Nakano family's quintuplets ( 中野家の五つ子, Nakano-ke no Itsutsugo), while Aya Uchida performed the ending theme song "Sign". [6] Episode list [ edit ] Story

Episode 7 - "Liar McLieface"]. www.tbs.co.jp (in Japanese). Archived from the original on January 17, 2019 . Retrieved May 5, 2023.

In addition to two seasons of anime and a manga series, the franchise also has a video game. Mages developed and published the visual novel The Quintessential Quintuplets ∬: Summer Memories Come in Fives. Mages only released the game in Japan in March 2021. With the second season of the anime also wrapping up in March 2021, the franchise is currently enjoying a wave of popularity. The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie to be released in early summer 2022! A new key visual of the five girls in their swimsuits has been released! Mubichike card with a key visual clear file (5 kinds at random) will be on sale]. Animate Times (in Japanese). October 26, 2021. Archived from the original on June 4, 2022 . Retrieved June 3, 2022.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop