CLOUD NINE The Curling Wand

CLOUD NINE The Curling Wand

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When testing hair straighteners and curling wands, I have a set procedure to follow – heat the iron up to 180°C, spritz clean, dry hair with heat protection spray, style the hair and then monitor the style to see how long these results last. Straight - This is the most common of curlers - it's the same width along the entire barrel meaning that your curls will also be the same from root to tip. Purchase a Contouring Iron at the time of writing and you also get a free pair of Cloud Nine i3 earbuds – we haven’t tested these before, but it’s safe to say you shouldn’t expect any miracles from a haircare brand when it comes to sound quality.

Cloud Nine The Wand Review - Hair Romance Cloud Nine The Wand Review - Hair Romance

I purchased another Cloud Nine straightener for my daughter and Emily was very knowledgeable when answering my questions. The Curling Wand from Cloud Nine is the ultimate styling tool for creating beach waves, effortless curls and voluminous body.I was so eager to review The Wand from the fabulous Cloud Nine when I heard rumours about it last year.

The Curling Wand | CLOUD NINE – Cloud Nine

By going through online reviews about marketplaces, you will be able to get a better understanding about it. There are countless styles of tongs out there and they all give different curls; from tightly defined ringlets to loose beachy waves. The only caveat was that this took more than half an hour, which is quite a long time in a busy schedule – I can curl my hair using the Hot Tools Curl Bar in just over half this time. With those reviews, you will be able to understand if the product matches with your expectations or not. Slow Baked Barrel: Our mineral infused slow baked coated barrel polishes your hair, giving a healthy natural shine.Temperature: Dyson's genius heat control measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second, to ensure it stays under 150°C to prevent serious heat damage. The curl bar design makes it supereasy to use; you no longer have to hold your tong at an awkward angle while keeping your hair in place with this ergonomic design.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop