Rebound, Liver Detox Supplement, Includes NAC, Vitamin B1, B6, B12, & C, Food Supplement, 40 Vegan Capsules

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Rebound, Liver Detox Supplement, Includes NAC, Vitamin B1, B6, B12, & C, Food Supplement, 40 Vegan Capsules

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A shot of Rebound after you consume alcohol promises a no-hangover wake-up experience for you and is loaded with antioxidantsthat ensure you don’t wake up with that horrible headache and nausea. These are the real deal, I took them every day while I was at Wilderness Festival and had no hangovers or after effects from a heavy weekend!

I tried a couple of initial samples but being from a science background, no one night out was the same for me to conduct a fair test to safely say Rebound 100% worked. Normally can’t do more than one night but I felt so much better the morning after, I was able to go for the full 3 days!

I’ve recommended Rebound a number of times already so I’m sure the business will continue to grow from strength to strength - well done and thank you for following up. The ingredients are 100% natural, clean and active meaning there are no fillers or binders to get in the way of your body absorbing the nutrients.

I took Rebound over this weekend as I was on a stag do and from someone who suffers badly the day after I have to say Rebound worked like a dream. All medicines are dispensed in compliance with the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945. You wake up grumpy and groaning with discomfort throughout the day, but what if we tell you that there’s one drink that will solve all your post-drinking woes and help you get up refreshed after a morning of drinking?Each pack contains 50 highest quality nutrients, amino acids and botanicals to support liver detoxification, energy, cognition, immunity, mood and sleep. I sometimes get bad hangovers and decided that I’d try this instead of my trusty vitamin b12 which makes me feel a little better. The Perfect Hangover Fix | Don’t we all hate waking up the next morning and having the worst hangover and not being able to function? I first tried this at Glastonbury and can honestly say that I woke up each morning after taking Rebound feeling tremendous!

I had 2 capsules before we went out and took the remaining 3 capsules as soon as we got home before bed.Considering I had been dry for a while I expected the booze to hit me like a freight train, but it never materialised. It comes in 3 delicious flavours; orange, mango and lime and is a 100% safe-to-use product with no side effects.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop