Roman Originals Womens Fluffy Hooded Cardigan - Ladies Casual Borg Sherpa Fleece Soft Everyday Sweater Lounge Oversized Teddy Bear Wrap Sweatshirt Comfy Pullover Cardi Top

£19
FREE Shipping

Roman Originals Womens Fluffy Hooded Cardigan - Ladies Casual Borg Sherpa Fleece Soft Everyday Sweater Lounge Oversized Teddy Bear Wrap Sweatshirt Comfy Pullover Cardi Top

RRP: £38.00
Price: £19
£19 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Marks & Spencer shoppers have been snapping up a cardigan that has been praised as "so soft and cosy" and ideal for the colder months ahead. Kids Offers 3 for 2 Kids Clothing Girlswear Starting @ 490 Up to 70% Off On Boyswear All Kids @ Minimum 60% Off

Whether worn with pyjamas on a lazy weekend or to keep cosy while working from home, the fluffy cardigan has gone down a storm with M&S shoppers, the Manchester Evening News reports. A couple of shoppers have said that the style of the cardigan is more like a dressing gown, which means that they would prefer to wear it indoors. One shopper wrote: "Lovely and warm for sitting around at home! A bit dressing gownish so won’t be going out in it!" In even better news, there is an 'innovative' tummy-slimming panel that features Levi's sculpt fabrication. This panel has been designed for enhanced comfort with supportive stretch, making them Levi's "softest jeans ever." A third customer added in a five-star review: "A fab lightweight cosy cardi for chillier nights. Very comfortable to wear."Marks and Spencer is getting customers ready for the colder season with a new "luxurious" hooded cardigan that is "so soft it is like wearing a hug." Absolutely love this jumper, the colours are perfect and it goes with anything I have to wear," one shopper said. And someone else commented: "I have one these hooded cardigans in grey and wear it every single day. It's warm and comforting."

Linjoypen As good as it looks I love the colour and I am looking forward to cuddling myself when the really cold weather hits Bras All Bras Non-Wired Bras Underwired Bras Full Coverage Bras T-Shirt Bras Strapless Bras Sports Bras Minimisers Bras Padded Bras Non-Padded Bras Push Up Bras Other shoppers were concerned about how easy the fabric would be to keep clean, with one wondering how easily dirt would get trapped in the crevices of the fabric. However, according to M&S the cardigan can be washed up to 40 degrees, as well as being safe to tumble dry so you can easily keep it soft, fluffy and clean.

Aunty23 Not particularly flattering I chose the pink colour which in my opinion had a washed out look so I returned the item. Available to buy in a variety of sizes and lengths, the Levi's 315 jeans feature a flattering bootcut leg and have been designed to contour curves, lengthen legs and celebrate your form.

Women Offers Dresses Starting @ 990 Bottoms Up To 60% Off Accessories Up To 60% Off Tops Under 1499 Linens Up To 60% OffAvailable to buy in three different colours - silver grey, antique rose and dusty green - the Teddy Borg Hooded Cardigan can be bought in a size extra small, small, medium, large and extra large. The M&S Teddy Borg Hooded Cardigan comes in sizes Extra Small to Extra Large, and is available in three cute colourways. Fashion fans can choose from Silver Grey, Antique Rose and Dusty Green. M Appleton Christmas gift Bought for Xmas presents so I like them so I'm sure my daughter and daughter in law will love them .the quality and softness is great Another fan of the jumper added: "My all occasions jumper. Soft, warm and smart with a lovely geometric design."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop