Yinyoo KBEAR KS2 in Ear Monitors, KB KS2 Stereo Bass Headphone, 1BA+1DD Hybrid Over-Ear Earbud Headset Noise Cancelling Earphone with Removable Cable for Running Walking Church Stage (No mic, Green)

£13.995
FREE Shipping

Yinyoo KBEAR KS2 in Ear Monitors, KB KS2 Stereo Bass Headphone, 1BA+1DD Hybrid Over-Ear Earbud Headset Noise Cancelling Earphone with Removable Cable for Running Walking Church Stage (No mic, Green)

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yet, owners of the KBEAR KS2 can feel safe to use it for their daily commute without having to worry about disturbing nearby passengers.

The KS2 is pretty drivable from lower powered sources like smartphones, but scales slightly better with amping. Bass is tighter, faster and lower extension on the C10. But the quantity (especially sub-bass) is much higher on the KS2 and also rumbles more. KB04 is less V shaped as per the graphs below, with lesser bass and upper mids/lower treble. Note weight on the KB04 is slightly thinner, but the KB04 is more balanced tonally. The KB04 also has slightly better instrument timbre. The included cable is the upgraded 4-core KZ silver plated copper version. It handles quite well and is less prone to tangling than the older brown cable in my experience. At the top are the hooded, transparent 2-pin connector housings, followed by heat-shrink pre-formed ear guides.

Ironically, the KBEAR KB04 from the same company is the KS2’s main competitor in having a similar driver config (1DD + 1 BA) and price in a V shaped tuning (see graph below). Lower treble is discussed in the above point with the upper mids. The upper treble extends moderately well, and isn’t that fatiguing for me. Sibilance is mild, cymbals aren’t that splashy compared to budget KZs. I like the upper treble amounts, which balances details and clarity without being overly harsh. Sub-bass extension, texture and tightness are better on the E3000 but speed is equal while there is more rumble on the KS2 KS2 was provided for a review. Thanks goes out to WendyLi of KBEAR for the review sample. These here are my thoughts regarding their newest hybrid earphones. KBEAR KS2 is very easy to drive IEM, as its Impedance is only 16Ω. It can be driven to its full potential from any sources available like smartphones, affordable music players, etc. In this review, I have used my phone, EarMen Eagle, Lotoo Paw S1, and Shanling UP4 with KS2. Comfort, Noise Isolation & Tip Selection

Due to their construction, their weight is very light, which makes them very pleasant IEMS for continuous and daily use.

The KBEAR S1 Bluetooth cable features the latest in wireless technology with a Qualcomm QCC3034 chip and V5.0+ APTX-HD Bluetooth connection. To use, you’ll need to power on the cable by pressing and holding the middle button, you’ll hear the usual robotic voice to confirm power on. Perform a search on your iOS/Android/Windows device for ‘KBEAR S1’ and connect to that option. Again, you’ll hear the other usual robotic voice confirming successful pairing. The KS2’s bass detail is quite impressive, I can feel the drivers pushing air into my eardrums with no distortion and there’s some decent punch accompanying it. Not only is there’s decent bass quantity, but bass quality too. If anyone wish to stop reading here, to me, the KS2 is easily a very good value iem, I’d grab one just for enjoyment sake. Comfort: Pretty ok during shorter sessions, but because the shell takes up the entire ear you won’t “forget” that they are in and during longer sessions the heat builds up and gets fatiguing because of that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop