The Lover's Trap

The Lover's Trap

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the six instances where it was claimed that the Hindu men had killed their partners because of their religious identities, four of the cases were related to financial or domestic disputes leading to murder, according to police statements. Infatuation is falling in love with or becoming extremely interested in someone or something for a short time. But the scenes of attempts at marital rape, the emotional anguish of both the lead characters, sucked all my energy and left me dehydrated with all the tears pouring out of my eyes throughout the reading session.

Most people rise their hopes as soon as they fall in love with a person, they tends to start imagining things that can rarely come true. Seconds later, a mechanical ventriloquist puppet approached on a tricycle and introduced them to a deadly game.Consequently, the author takes us on a horrific journey on their honeymoon and short marriage that I actually found uncomfortable to read. Since then, he protects her all the way and makes sure that she could live in Tong City without the slightest misgivings. Mollie’s best friend speculates that her boyfriend may have taken the opportunity to propose to her. Sometimes we need more rest, sometimes better diet and exercise, sometimes counseling to deal with past issues, and sometimes we need to correct a chemical imbalance. Listen folks just because you are in love doesn't mean you shouldn't be brave, you shouldn't be defensive.

It should have been angsty, but for some reasons I didn't feel the angst, so the whole book was lost for me.

If you like queer fantasy and haven’t read any of Vaela and Micah’s books yet, what are you waiting for?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop