Wonderscape

Wonderscape

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just finished this today, & WOW. They hype is well deserved! Jennifer Bell has DEFINITELY impressed me as an author. The Uncommoners series was amazing, & now this fantastic book. Her creativity, & unique stories blow me away. Every detail of this world was so amazing-I could see it all clearly in my mind. The characters were the best! I love what she did with the heroes of the story-so ingenious! Cloud has my heart & soul in this book lol I’m pretty sure it’s a stand alone, but not positive. It’s wrapped up nicely, but I wouldn’t mind some new adventures in this world coming about in the future! Man this was a great escape! Another book that was so hard to put down. I also loved the friendship of the 3 main characters...& everything they learned about each other & themselves on the journey...a hug worthy book for sure. And don’t get me started on this beautiful cover!!😍😍 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!💜💜 As they progress through the game, Arthur, Ren and Cecily must each face their greatest fears but, equally, each discover their unique strengths and build what will surely be a long-lasting friendship. Theatre & Experiences It’s the Return of the Halloween Helpline! Quelling Your Halloween Conundrums Wonderscape is pitched as a middle-grade Jumanji meets Ready Player One, and although I'm not too familiar with the latter, I can definitely see how this comparison is drawn. Our three main characters, Arther, Ren, and Cecily are spontaneously transported to an In-Reality-Adventure-Game 400 years in the future and must complete the levels to meet the heroes and work out how to get home before their time runs out. But there's so much more to it than that, and the complexity of this world and the details written in blew me away. Author Guy Bass introduces SCRAP, about one robot who tried to protect the humans on his planet against an army of robots. Now the humans need his...

Pia lives on the last zoo: a floating armada that houses the strangest collection of creatures the world’s ever seen, from genies to mirror-orangutans to hummingdragons. Collectively called ‘voilas’, they each have a special ability, and everyone hopes these will help save the world from environmental catastrophe. Arthur, Ren and Cecily have nothing in common apart from the same school they all attend and their ability to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. An explosion occurs on an otherwise quiet street and the trio investigate where it stemmed from, and to possibly rescue the howling creature they can hear from an abandoned home as well. They find a fluffy, white dog inside. And, also, an entire other world. Ik zou dit boek absoluut aanraden aan kids die houden van gamen, maar wel ook heel nieuwsgierig zijn aangelegd. Er worden namelijk best wat goede geschiedenis lesjes gegeven in dit boek, wat ik echt fantastisch vind als een auteur van kinderboeken dit goed weet te verwerken! Overigens ook voor volwassenen een absolute aanrader dit boek 😉😉😉 Parts of Wonderscape also gave me Marvel movie vibes. You think you know what the story is, but then another plot is revealed and the stakes get even higher. We read the second half of Wonderscape in one sitting for that exact reason: when you realise there’s more to the story than just getting the three main characters home safely, you need to know how it’s going to end. When you’re running late for school, the last thing you need is an explosion – but that’s exactly what Arthur, Ren and Cecily get.Wonderscape was a rather enjoyable read. I found myself immersed in the plot, and became very fond of the characters. The main characters - Arthur, Ren and Cecily - were full of humour and very likeable; this was mainly because of the way that they reacted to the various problems that they were faced with. Personally, I thought that they logically overcame each difficulty in a reasonable and relatable manner. This helped me agree with and admire them. Another interesting aspect of Wonderscape is the fact that it is not just set in a single historical period. Alternatively, it contains many significant people throughout history. For example, one challenge in the Wonderscape realm is based on Isaac Newton, a famous English mathematician and physicist known for his laws of motion and universal theory of gravity. Meanwhile, another realm is commanded by Tomoe Gozen, a traditional warrior who appeared in 14th century Japanese literature. As a reader, I found that this gave me a broader and more substantial view of overall world history - more than it would have done if the novel only focused on one particular period of time. Furthermore, I liked the fact that the characters seemed to learn throughout the whole of the duration of the story; this made me feel that they had become significantly better people by the final chapter. This made the experience of reading the book more enjoyable. My favourite character in the book is Arthur because I felt like he was the main character and I could see everything from his perspective. Personally I like all the characters because they were all different in their own ways, which was one of the reasons that the book was not boring. I like the fact that it was a bit of a video- game and history mashed together and i like that it was kind of set in the future but characters from the past came alive, which was really cool. The thing that stands out the most from me is the fact that it was sent in the 25th century. I think this is a good book if u are looking for a book that has a mixture of adventure and sci-fi in it. It is not completely scientific, more about Issac Newton wearing unicorn slippers and portals to different worlds. Also, this book's main characters are teenagers who are facing situations mostly against robots and adults. In my opinion, this is a good book fam. Author Luke Palmer introduces his new book, Play (Firefly Press) about four boys growing up together, the challenges, the friendships, and what hap... beside you and the message at the end was empowering, showing that you have controlof what you choose and the future you want. It says in the book that “Our futures are fullof possibility”, “They always have been”. And I really liked that quote. Wonderscape is abook I would recommend to other readers my age.

I recently embarked on a memorable journey through the Mekong Delta with Wonderscape Travel, and it was an extraordinary experience that exceeded all expectations. From start to finish, the tour provided an immersive and insightful exploration of one of Vietnam's most enchanting regions.When Arthur, Ren and Cecily investigate a mysterious explosion on their way to school, they find themselves trapped aboard The Principia - a scientific research ship sailing through hazardous waters, captained by one Isaac Newton. Lost in the year 2473 in the Wonderscape, an epic in-reality adventure game, they must call on the help of some unlikely historical heroes to play their way home before time runs out... Wonderscape is an in-reality game that consists of various levels known as ‘realms’. Each realm has its own theme which is inspired by a historical hero. I really enjoyed getting to discover all these different realms along with our main characters. It was really fun to see the characters travel from realm to realm and having to figure out the puzzles to be solved in each one. Since the realms all have different themes, the characters have to solve new puzzles every time. I was really impressed by how clever and detailed the puzzles are. Young readers will certainly have a great time trying to solve them along with the characters. It turns out that Arthur, Ren and Cecily have been transported to the 25th Century, right into a game called Wonderscape. This in-reality adventure game uses the latest in technology to allow its users to travel to different realms, completing tasks and challenges to win the honour of meeting famous figures from throughout history.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop