The Cul-De-Sac: A Haircut Story

The Cul-De-Sac: A Haircut Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She startled and blushed. "You mean I should get my hair cut today, the same way the weather lady and that young lady have it cut?" she stammered. My answer was, "Yes, why not go for it?" I surprised myself with that response.

The Hair Story Network Forced Archives - The Hair Story Network

I used a lot of Krew Komb on the front" my barber told me. "Your hair right now is trained pretty strongly to part in the middle, and stand down." He also recommended that I gel it up daily to retrain it to stand at attention. One of the other barbers told me I looked like Simon Cowell. Another barber said that I looked like a cop. As I inspected my new self, I could imagine myself ditching my glasses for aviator frames. It was surreal. About thirty minutes before, I had stepped into the salon with no plans to cut my hair short. I only wanted a long bob. Just ten minutes after I started feeling the urge to get a pixie cut, gorgeous with short hair too. And there was also the conversation about short hair she had on Saturday. I saw how excited she was when she had that conversation Close the curtains and wait for me in the dark. I want to surprise you with my new look!" My heart skipped a beat at that point. "Your new look?" I replied. "You had a bob cut, right?" "Maybe I did, maybeWould you like it cut all the way from long to short?" I saw her blush as she asked the question, and I actually found it amusing. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, but I would actually find a long-to-short hair While fiddling with my wife's long hair, I asked her, "Do you really like her pixie cut?" "Oh yes," she said, "This is the perfect haircut for her and much better than her previous look." I then tried imagining what my wife would look like with short hair. She had a face shape and features similar to the weather lady, and it suddenly occurred to me that she would look great with short hair too! The thought of our weather lady. She was wearing a shiny, silk shirt dress. Her dress, with a long row of buttons and shirt collar, matched her short haircut perfectly. "I love her hair," my wife She was delighted with her new look, and it even gave our marriage a new boost. I had loved her long hair, but I enjoyed her pixie cut even more. She received many positive comments, and two months later, her best friend also went pixie!

The Hair Story Network Surprise Archives - The Hair Story Network

I had taken care of my beautiful long hair for years, and yet in just a few minutes I decided to cut it all off. I felt both sad and excited as I watched my hair slide down the cape. I had often fantasized about this, and it had seemed like something that would never happen, but now it has! I love my pixie cut!" At approximately 3:30 pm, another text message came in: "I'm at the hair salon and I think I'll be up in about fifteen minutes. The hair salon is very trendy. There are four hairdressers,

Donations

I would say me cutting my hair represented a fresh start. When we're born, we're born with short hair—we're newborns. I think of myself as like, "Oh, I'm a newborn!" I'm starting all over again, I'm growing my hair out again, and I feel like it's a learning experience getting to know yourself again and the new person you're becoming every single day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop