Mielle Organics Brazilian Curly Mousse 7.5oz, White, 221 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Product Promise:Drench your curls and kinks with Creme of Nature’s Foaming Mousse to leave your curls soft and full of body. Made with certified natural coconut oil, it tames frizz with ease, giving you a manageable and soft style. Explore all the looks you can create with this styling mousse!

She comments in her Mielle Organics review, “I like it a lot because it helps my hair grow stronger and protects my hair and scalp. It also smells really nice and makes my hair shine. I always recommend Mielle to any of my friends that have natural hair because it works so well.” Product Promise: This curling mousse will leave your curly hair, wigs, weaves and braids beautiful, shiny and with a soft flexible hold. Pump mousse into hands and apply to dry, straight hair or braid extensions to control flyaway or shape Edges. You can also work the mousse through your wet hair and re-style as desired. Customer Review: “ I use this on my daughter’s hair and I love it. it’s very moisturizing and leaves her curls looking great.” And did I mention how easy it is to use this product? Just apply to your towel-dried hair, focusing on those stubborn problem areas, and voila - you're ready to style. It's like your fairy godmother in a 12 fl. oz. bottle - minus any harmful chemicals or preservatives.Mielle Organics especially caters to women with curly and textured hair. Their products are meant to give you healthy, strong hair, maximize length, and give your hair tons of hydration and definition. The brand has collections specifically designed for Type 3 and Type 4 hair, and even lets you search their products according to your exact hair type. Product Promise: Frizzy, poofy, fly-away hair is under arrest! This lightweight, frizz-busting elixir sets waves, curls, and coils, leaving them smooth, shiny, and defined. Formulated with grapeseed oil for gorgeous sheen, tamanu and jojoba oils for penetrating moisture retention and smoothness. If you've got curly hair, you know that foams and mousses can either give you the best hair day of your life or the worst one. The key? Finding the right formula that works for your specific hair type. Customer Review: “ I love the definition that this mousse gives. I used a gel along with it, and it worked great!”

Styling foam mousse has come a long way for women with curly hair. If you’re the type of woman who loves options, you will be best served by all the product varieties recommended in this post. Her formulas feature natural ingredients intended to get to the root of the problem (no pun intended!), since Rodriguez believes that “ healthier ingredients encourage healthier hair and skin.”

I noticed one review in particular from a woman who tried out the Pomegranate and Honey 4-Piece Hair Care Collection, which includes the Leave In Conditioner Pomegranate and Honey.

Customer Review: “ Love this product. Smells amazing and helps enhance my curls the way I like. My hair remains super soft and shiny.” It's important you first identify your curl type then find out what products are meant for you," says hairstylist Irinel de León. "This is so important because you could be using a product that's either too light or heavy for your curls which could either cause frizz, leave build-up, or leave your strands limp."

Customer Review: “This made my 4C hair smell amazing and made my curls pop and stay throughout the day after a wash and go.” Product Promise: This lightweight, no-crunch mousse infused with coconut milk, aloe vera and mango butter helps to define and retain curls, add volume and control frizz. It helps to moisturize, volumize and de-frizz while keeping curls intact. Customer Review: “ I absolutely love the definition and shine I got with this mousse. My hair was soft and it had great definition.” Stoilova, I., Krastanov, A., Stoyanova, A., Denev, P., and Gargova, S. (2007). Antioxidant activity of a ginger extract (Zingiber officinale). Food chemistry , {online} 102(3), 764-770. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2006.06.023.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop