LadyCare Plus - Discreet Medical Device for Menopause, Over 2,000 Gauss, HRT Alternative

£22.5
FREE Shipping

LadyCare Plus - Discreet Medical Device for Menopause, Over 2,000 Gauss, HRT Alternative

RRP: £45.00
Price: £22.5
£22.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even though it is a natural process that all women go through, it can produce some pretty awful symptoms that include mood swings, night sweats, hot flashes, and even vaginal dryness.

I bought a ladycare magnet , as I was having dreadful hot flushes and night sweats , one of the other ladies reccommended it and I was desperate . There are both positive and negative LadyCare menopause magnet reviews, from 'waste of time' claims to those saying how much it has helped with hot flushes. It doesn't use hormones but instead works on balancing the autonomic nervous system to provide you with the results you crave. More precisely, they're said to reduce excessive sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activity and increase parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) activity. We believe that this unbalance of the autonomic nervous system causes all common symptoms of menopause.Menopause can make you so hot that you feel like you're inside of an oven, but the LadyCare magnetic device relieves those symptoms so that you can feel cool and sane once again. Although menopause messes with your hormones, you don't need more hormones to relieve the many menopause symptoms that most women suffer with.

I've got a ladycare magnet as my 2mg femoston sequi is not controlling my perimenopausal hot flushes and night sweats. The two divisions need to be in balance and the PNS helps with repair and regulates heart rate, bringing it down when the SNS takes it up.Simply put, LadyCare is about the best lady care you can get when you're going through menopause, because there is nothing quite like it.

This can make your life miserable and disruptive, but the menopause magnet relieves these symptoms the entire time and lasts as long as you need it to last. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.Menopause magnets are said to work by balancing the activity of the two branches of the autonomic nervous system (ANS).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop