Kraken X63 ( 280 mm )

Kraken X63 ( 280 mm )

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now that RGB lighting firmly has a hold over nearly ever hardware component and peripheral, there's isn't anything left to give the unicorn treatment—or is there? There's little to fumble in a closed-loop solution comprised of radiator, tubing, CPU block and fans, yet when picking the right cooler for your next build it is worth contemplating each manufacturer's area of expertise. As before, the 80mm x 80mm x 55mm cylindrical CPU block houses a seventh-gen Asetek pump expertly hidden by an infinity mirror ring LED. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. There's also a three-way splitter for connecting both fans to a single PWM header on the motherboard, though for the sake of overall tidiness, we would prefer fewer cables emanating from the CPU block.

After running aida64 for a while, in a moderately hot room (got bad ventilation here), I can reach 91c. That's a space heater and all condensed to a 40mm/square single surface area to pull thermals from, with the addition of transistor density and single core complex or CCX. Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb 

While the AMD Ryzen 9 3900X isn't the most power-hungry CPU around, it can get real hot and can provide a good insight into how a cooler performs, allowing one to gauge whether it's worth using for a lower or higher-tier CPU. I also noticed that the cold plate on the X63 isn't exactly flat when I wiped off the factory thermal paste, it had a texture of like machining marks radiating in circles from the center. Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold  There's a new Asetek pump, a larger surface area on the CPU block for the LCD infinity effect, and NZXT Aer RGB fans.

This All-in-One (AIO) liquid cooler is ready for high performance CPU's with the ability to fit in most cases. After reading your post I feel that we encounter the exact same disappointment in purchasing expensive cooling equipment that FEELS like it doesn't make a big difference, and that swapping to a Kraken won't solve my problems. The Z series is the more premium AIO coolers with an LCD display on the CPU block, while the X series is the mid-range family with LEDs on the CPU block to create an RGB infinity effect, and finally, the M series of AIOs are for budget-conscious PC builds.In fact, the only CPU cooler that faired better than the Z63 in these categories is the 360 mm NZXT Kraken Z73 – and only did so by 0. The 5800X3D just runs hotter and the AIO really just doesn't have that much of a cooling benefit compared to the Hyper 212 EVO which is a pretty good air cooler. The Kraken X-3 and Z-3 series are available now for the US only (everywhere else in early February). We put it to the test by running a stress test on an overclocked 8-core AMD Ryzen 5800X3D processor. Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.

inch, 24-bit color LCD screen on all the Z-3 models that you can customize with either data from NZXT's CAM software or virtually any image of your liking. Asus Strix b550-A NZXT supplies a short cable for attaching the two fans to one another, and a second, longer cable to hook up to the CPU block's RGB output. It's designed with Intel Core and AMD Ryzen processors in mind and works with both platforms, utilizing included mounting brackets.There isn't any spare thermal paste included with the bundle, so be careful not to make a mess of what's pre-applied to the contact copper plate, but NZXT does back its AIO coolers with a six-year warranty as standard, which is a year more than Corsair and double what's offered by be quiet! The stupid part is I really didn't pay a lot of attention to the actual core clocks when I used the Wraith cooler.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop