Braun Classic Large Analogue Wall Clock with Silent Sweep Movement, Easy To Read, 30cm Diameter in Black, model BC17B.

£27.5
FREE Shipping

Braun Classic Large Analogue Wall Clock with Silent Sweep Movement, Easy To Read, 30cm Diameter in Black, model BC17B.

RRP: £55.00
Price: £27.5
£27.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consider including clocks in your house interiors to include the final touch to your ornamental style. Braun Wall Clocks Braun Classic Radio Controlled Large Analogue Wall Clock For Central European Time Zone (DCF/GMT+1) with Silent Sweep Movement, Easy To Read, 30cm Diameter in White, model BC17W-DCF.

A company with a long history of innovation, Braun was established in 1921 in Kronberg, Taunus, Germany, and has pioneered many everyday home items that are still in use today. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.If your little one is learning how to tell the time then our special rainbow themed children's wall clock is specially designed with big numbers, colour coded sections and clearly labelled arrows for the hour and minute hands to help them tell the time. The BC17W features a large, easy to read dial layout and timeless design, honouring Ram’s 10 principles. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The BC17B features a large, easy to read dial layout and timeless design, honoring Ram's 10 principles. Payments will be refunded back on to your original card or PayPal account, allow up to 4 working day's for the refund to clear.

We seek contemporary designers and makers, upholding the tenets of craftsmanship to produce objects, furniture, lighting and accessories that meet modern needs for function, comfort and beauty. Large Braun Wall Clock also provides a broad option of giant Braun wall clocks to assist you to get up in the early morning by utilizing one of our many models.View all Latest New This Week Latest Sneakers Latest Launch Latest Lifestyle Latest Kids' Balmain Casablanca Cole Buxton Dime Folk JW Anderson Maharishi Neighborhood Norse Projects Universal Works WTAPS Y-3 OUR PICKS Bestsellers The Japan Edit The Outerwear Edit END. Since the clock designer (i thought) ‘s first name was David, I’m not sure who Jason is talking about but I know this 1)My experience with RoyalEnamelLtd was wonderful 2) I’m stealing that clock from Jason as soon as I can get to NYC 3) these clocks are actually very affordable for such a work of art because I’ve seen one in the flesh. Our multifunctional alarm clocks that show the date, time and temperature all in one are perfect for preparing yourself for the day ahead.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop