Lexibook Universal Despicable Me 3 Minions Stereo Headphone, kids safe, foldable and adjustable, yellow/black, HP010DES

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lexibook Universal Despicable Me 3 Minions Stereo Headphone, kids safe, foldable and adjustable, yellow/black, HP010DES

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

COMFORT AND QUALITY: Padded pivoting ear cushions and an adjustable headband allows for a comfortable custom fit.

The “Minions” movie follows the history of the world, from prehistoric times to present day, all from the Minions’ point of view. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.The pivoting ear cushions and adjustable headband provide comfort and quality so you can enjoy your music for as long as you like. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The sound quality of the Pop headphones is excellent, so they are perfectly suited for both music and gaming. Pop headphones provide top quality audio and are equipped with an integrated microphone so you can answer or talk on your smartphone while listening to music. However, my husband has a pretty big head and they fit him on the most extended adjustment but barely.Specially designed for airpods pro wireless bluetooth headphones earphones headset, protecting it against bumps, drops and scratches. Q: Question If we have two headphones, will they each be able to pair with a second device - we will have two kids at the same time. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Soft, padded ear cushions and a travel pouch make these headphones the ultimate accessory for all Minions Fans. Can these work like traditionally headphones without power, with the aux cord if my child forgets to charge them?

Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Please note: Virtual goods are eligible for PayPal Credit with the exception of electronic gift cards and software downloads. You have to hold down the middle button for a few seconds and then it will power on, then again when powering down. CONNECTIVITY Connect to any audio device with the line-in jack and listen to your favorite tracks in Minion Style.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The related products of minion headphones: High quality headphone for android and for apple mobile phone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop