ADAM Audio T7V Studio Monitor for recording, mixing and mastering, Studio Quality Sound (Single)

£94.995
FREE Shipping

ADAM Audio T7V Studio Monitor for recording, mixing and mastering, Studio Quality Sound (Single)

RRP: £189.99
Price: £94.995
£94.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The tweeter's pleated ribbon design reduces breakup and distortion to a minimum and delivers an expanded dynamic range thanks to its effective surface area, which is 2. This mixed with the fact that I have matresses for walls and a matt on the floor makes the computer hard to hear and it is ideal for monitor listening! The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprint makes the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production. Alternatively the levelling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5o or 10o slope angled up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.

The fine tune controls, combined with high performance, wide frequency response, and a wide sweet spot ensure accurate sound, allowing you to produce professional results. Products whose serial number have been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible are excluded from this warranty.Cant say anything about their high-end range but T7Vs are a bit hyped, mostly by their target audience. This was a good thing as it gave me time to really experience the T7V s that I found to be kind of blurry/washy in the lower mids (if that's a good way to describe it). I have 2 options for room size, currently contemplating where to build the new studio: 1 room is a perfect long rectangular room 11 feet by 7 feet. Unlike a conventional dome or cone tweeter that uses a piston action to move air and reproduce sound, the U-ART tweeter uses a pleated ribbon that alternately draws air into its folds and squeezes it out as the folds respectively expand apart and press together in response to inputted audio signal. It is possible that a very fast mechanical switch could do the job, but power transistors are a better choice for the task, so PWM amplifiers still work pretty much like conventional Class AB designs.

But they both were sealed boxes with excellent impulse response, and the second didn't had any crossover. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors.Each base pad includes it’s own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface. Should service be required, please contact the ADAM Audio dealer where the product has been purchased. We advise you to update to a currently supported browser (such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox) to improve your security, speed, and overall experience. but for the first time I feel like the HS7 s are doing the job of a number of those monitoring systems so that I can make better decisions straight from them, before even testing them out on every other playback system I have. Clubtek Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 619506).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop