For Vag Tacho - Car Diagnostic Line Usb Version V5.0 Vagtacho Car Test Line Auto Scanner Cable Diagnostic Tool Replacement For A3

£9.9
FREE Shipping

For Vag Tacho - Car Diagnostic Line Usb Version V5.0 Vagtacho Car Test Line Auto Scanner Cable Diagnostic Tool Replacement For A3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The newer models that have a full CAN diagnostic system a person can use the auto detect function of the software.

Press "Write Keys" and the warning window will be open. If you are sure that everything is all right, press"Continue", otherwise press "Cancel". If you press "Cancel" nothing will happens, and the data won't be written into immobiliser. After pressing "Continue" Vagtacho will writes the data into immobiliser after few seconds. The dash will be reset, and the programming procedure will be completed! open the cable, and found out that the green cable (data line) get broken right away.. So, I cut and re solder all of them In short, if you have a Volkswagen or an Audi there you no longer the need to guess what is wrong with the car or doing modifications by trial and error. Press "Program New Key", software will read data from the dash and after few seconds a new window will be open. If everything is ok, Vagtacho will add the new key into the data of immobilizer and will show ID number of new key on screen. See the red mark on the picture. Now you are ready to program the new transponder key into the immobilizer. Press "Write Keys" to complete programming procedure !

What is VAG Tacho ?

some users writes there about some fuses etc... ? wt?? what fuses ? there is no such option in mprog at all or do i missing something? To test the vehicle you will need the cable that plugs into the car and the plug is in the vehicle cab normally placed somewhere in the dash of the car. Press the start and the auto scan will start. This process can take a while but after it is completed the lines that are printed in Red are where there are faults.

select "EDIT" , and wrote the serial number, then using the blue flash logo , flash the cable. Then press READ to confirm I get the number inside: Programming of new keys for FIAT cars: Palio, Siena, Strada, Uno with immobiliser inside the dashboard on CAN bus from year 2008+! Pin code and pre-programmed with TM Pro2 module #100 transponders are required! Found Total’s VAG and it works great. Literally same original VCDS software for Windows. Especially for someone like me… who is more useful doing home repairs than working on a car… could certainly benefit with a trusty handy man scanner. A: That's the programming language I know best. Recent versions also happen to run nicely on macOS and Linux.Good +++ , So easy to install on Win 7. A Volkswagen Beetle key has been added. I read the pin code and finished adding it. Then you select the port or USB that it is connected to. Press the test button and the test window will show. If the message ok’s, the software is ready to use!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop