HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro2 Router H122-373 - no simlock - white

HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro2 Router H122-373 - no simlock - white

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the test with a SIM card in the telecommunications network, the router ran smoothly on the frequency bands n1 and n78, of course always in NSA mode with an LTE cell as an anchor. In theory, however, the router can also use 5G SA as soon as a corresponding core network is available. Og til dig, der måske undrer dig over: ‘skal jeg bruge en enhed, der understøtter 5G, før jeg kan benytte mig af en 5G-router?’ – svaret er nej. Routeren ‘omdanner’ selv 5G-signalet til et almindeligt wi fi, så derfor kan alle enheder drage fordel af af den hurtige forbindelse – også dem, der er lidt ældre. Derfor kan det være en god idé, at du danner dig et overblik over nogle af de vigtigste punkter, du bør se efter, når du køber en ny router.

Not even meaningful information about the currently used radio cell can be read out. Windows users can at least help themselves with the unofficial tool “LTE-Watch H”, which can read out more detailed information about the connection.En ulempe er, at mange telefoner, PC’er og routere, der rent faktisk kan udnytte WiFi 6, endnu er ret dyre. Du skal derudover bruge en særligt hurtig forbindelse for at udnytte

In addition, many users will miss connections for an external antenna. It is true that the use of an external antenna in 5G operation only makes limited sense, as a large number of frequency ranges are often bundled and more than 2 × 2 MIMO is used. Unfortunately, there is also no USB port, for example to integrate storage media into the network. LEDs and fans From the frequencies, 3630Mhz is the middle of Three's full 100Mhz n78 spectrum (3580-3680Mhz) and 3599.9Mhz (round it up to 3600Mhz) is the middle of what Three use for their reduced spectrum 40Mhz 5G cells (3580-3620Mhz). The Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 is currently one of only a few end devices that can use the 5G band n28 in conjunction with LTE band 20 as an anchor. Vodafone is expanding 5G band n28, especially in rural areas, as it enables very high ranges. This makes the router, which Vodafone markets as “Gigacube 5G”, ideal for 5G in rural areas. adskiller sig fra de treeren og fireren ved at være den seneste generation af mobilt netværk og dermed også den hurtigste. Det er relativt nyt, at vi kan udnytte 5G-signalet i Danmark – det begyndte først at blive rullet ud for få år siden, og det var langt fra alle steder, man kunne få forbindelse til det. I dag er dækningen dog rimelig god rigtig mange steder, og den bliver fortsat bedre. Et alternativ til den klassiske internetforbindelse i hjemmet

HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro 2 puts more Wi-Fi devices on the same network, totaling up to 128 devices. Its Balong dual-core CPU ensures smooth and stable performance when connecting to multiple devices. And it also reduces the wait time of your devices with MU-MIMO, by sending signals to 16 devices simultaneously. Perfect for crowded offices or large houses where many people need to use phones, tablets and laptops at the same time.

The 5G router Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 (model number: H122-373) is now available in many countries since 2020. The device can use all currently available cellular technologies and, at around 450USD without a contract, is significantly cheaper than the previous Huawei 5G CPE Pro. HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro 2 adopts a 30 dB cooling fan to get rid of any disturbing noise, even during heavy use. The fan will also adjust its speed depending on the detected temperatures, which allows for efficient heat dissipation and consistent performance over a long period.

Software and operation

Overall, the range of functions is unfortunately relatively limited, especially professionals and network experts will certainly miss some functions. It starts, for example, with a simple time switch for the WLAN and goes through to manual technology or frequency band selection for the modem. None of this is possible with the Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2. Android devices need to use HUAWEI AI Life APP, while iOS devices need to use HUAWEI Smart Home APP.

Luego, una vez dentro del menú de configuración ofrece bastantes opciones, entre ella la de usar el modo puente que es perfecta para cuando trabajas con una red ya montada. Til dig, der skal købe en 5g wifi router kan det være meget relevant at undersøge, om den understøtter den nyeste teknologi, eller om den stadig benytter sig af den ældre. Wifi 6 – fordele og ulemper Fordel 1: Det er photos maximum, each photo's size should be less than 10MB (bmp, jpg, png, gif, and jpeg are supported)To sign up for the activity, xxxxx energy will be taken from your account (current energy: xxxxxx). Continue? With Wi-Fi 6, the speed of HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro 2 increases by 150%, boosted to 2976 Mbps on dual bands. Its Gigahome Wi-Fi 6 chipset, supporting Chipset Synergy, also allows HUAWEI Wi-Fi 5-enabled phones to take full advantage of 160 MHz wide frequency bandwidth. Fordelen ved den nye WiFi-type er som sagt, at den er hurtigere. Den understøtter faktisk forbindelse, der er over tre gange så hurtige, selvom det måske ikke helt er noget, du vil opleve i din daglige brug. Fordel 2: Flere kan være forbundet Buy a significantly cheaper 4G router with a high CAT rating but then it won't be future-proofed (I've put the H112-370 into 4G-only mode and I'm still getting speeds of 200Mbps which before I experienced 5G, I'd have been delighted with as I'm unable to get fibre here). On the up side I will at least be able to keep a lookout for 5G in the area and this model DOES show bridge mode, the B535 did not.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop