Midnight

Midnight

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I had to keep going just to make sure that Jacqueline Wilson hadn't experienced some kind of mix up with her publishers.

I'm usually pretty good at guessing endings, and all that was coming to me is 'she's going to be brutally murdered by her own brother, WHY CANT HER FAMILY SEE THIS?No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. This book is about the ups and downs Violet faces and how she doesn't quite enjoy her life unless Will or Jasmine are a part of it. Today her popular books for children have sold millions of copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. The parents are together in this, and Violet's family, despite certain issues (but what family isn't complicated?

The only thing that maybe bugged me was that you never got to find out whether Will changed or not but I think I'll ponder over that myself. But I didn't recognise the underlying theme of violence and manipulation from both Will and her father.Is it just to get close to cool brother Will or does rich, beautiful Jasmine actually want to be Violet's friend? He is good at maths, history and French - and can sew to some extent, as he repaired Violet’s fairies at the end of the book. I always remembered loving her book Girls in Love, but clearly I was obsessed with Midnight as I just kept creating content in this reading log that revolves around the book. I don't know why Violet never stands up to him, why she sticks up for him, why she wants to remain close to him, and why she's so obsessed with him after everything he puts her through.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop