Homepride Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne Concentrated Sauce, 170g

Homepride Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne Concentrated Sauce, 170g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's very easy to make and it's good enough but I wouldn't substitute my usual chilli con carne home made.

The slow cooker came on the scene and I marveled at how I could prepare a whole range of meals that were healthy and filling in the morning, and this would be ready to eat as soon as we got in at night.This is the feedback thread for the Mumsnet users who have been testing Homepride Slow Cooker concentrated sauces. I bought my first slow cooker back before I can even remember now, after getting fed up with serving up a plate of beige food when I was pushed for time after the kids swimming lessons.

I was only able to try the beef and ale flavour as that was the only one available at my local Tesco. Our plucky mascot Fred believes that great tasting, simple, yet hearty family meals are at the heart of a happy home. I thought at first maybe the spice kick will take a few mouthfuls to kick in, but the more I ate the more bland it was.As with all casseroles and stews due to condensation under lid adding probably wasn't needed and required thickening at end but absolutely delicious and lovely with dumplings added 40mins before end when temp ranked to high.

We would get in late, they would be ravenous and I just reached for nuggets and chips or pizza as they were the quickest and easiest option.Sometimes I seem to do a lot of chopping and peeling garlic, ginger, turmeric etc for a 'quick and easy' slow cooker meal. The issue was choosing which sides to have, but because the recipes are so quick and easy to prepare I didn’t mind adding a few different side dishes to please everyone. Put in slow cooker with pork and beef mince, red onions, pepper and a jar of homepride chilli sauce and it came out so rich and tasty. As I said earlier, another hurdle I face with my gang is needing to please everyone’s tastes which is no mean feat!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop