Jasper Conran Signature Woman Eau De Parfum 100ml

Jasper Conran Signature Woman Eau De Parfum 100ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. Created to refresh both body and mind, this is a sensuous fragranced body gel which leaves behind this floral woody musk fragrance for women. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care. Jasper Conran Possession Woman is the olfactory embodiment of seduction and sensuality, encased in a bottle.

Possession Woman is for the modern woman who wants to embrace her sensuality, exuding confidence and sophistication with every spritz. x Jasper Conran Blush Woman Eau De Parfum (30ml) - a floral woody musk fragrance for women which opens with a combination of refreshing Citrus, Peach leaves and Neroli, leading on to an elegant heart with Aquatic notes, Jasmine and Melon. Designed for the woman who appreciates the finer things in life, Black Woman is the olfactory embodiment of refined taste and timeless charm. Not something I'd put on when I wanted to feel girly or seductive, but still it has a useful place in my fragrance arsenal.Our huge collection covers over 10,000 products and over 500 of the biggest names, designer labels and luxury brands.

The top notes of bergamot provide a bright, inviting opening, while the heart notes of jasmine add a touch of femininity and sophistication. Jasper Conran Blush Woman Eau De Parfum Gift Set (30ml) is an attractively presented 2-piece fragrance gift set for women comprising a 100ml shower gel and 30ml EDP in this floral woody musk fragrance for women. Jasper Conran’s venture into perfumery seamlessly marries his distinct design sensibilities with the world of fine fragrances, creating a collection that resonates with sophistication and style.Jasper Conran Woman is a Citrus-Chypre scent that offers a unique dimension in fragrance characterisation. The Superintendent Pharmacist for this pharmacy is Iftkhar Ahmad Khan, GPhC registration number 2041286. At the later stages, however, to me this is so "sofisticated" and elegant, I can't shake off an image of a very well dressed woman in a busines environment, certainly not a leisure fragrance to me. We’re The Fragrance Warehouse; the retailer here to provide you with the latest fragrances and cosmetics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop