NARS Audacious Barbara Lipstick 4.2g

NARS Audacious Barbara Lipstick 4.2g

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Swipe on style with award-winning Audacious Lipstick in five bestselling shades: tan rose Barbara, rose Anita, red currant Audrey, mahogany Mona, and scarlet Rita.

We can’t get enough of its super-creamy lipsticks and highly pigmented blushers and bronzers, all presented in NARS’ signature matte-black packaging. Available in a wide selection of shades, Nars Audacious Lipstick is a high-performing, full-coverage lipstick with a matte finish that provides long-lasting, bold colour for lips that demand attention.Audrey, described as a ‘red current’ and for me, is an easy to wear red for those who want to wear red but can feel a little intimidated by the fiery hue. Weightless and creamy texture applies smoothly and evenly to deliver completecoverage with just one swipe. Unadulterated luxury glides on like satin across skin with single-stroke coverage in a spectrum of shades.

Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3. harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. The colours are incredibly beautiful, the texture is soft and feels super comfortable and they last all day although it disappears very slowly. To the extent of any conflict between Space NK's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service.

It didn't seem to apply as smoothly as past iterations have, though the variation was slight enough that it could be attributed to the difference in my lip texture over time.

This isn’t the sort of lipstick designed for those who are intimidated by colour nor can it be considered your entry level for those who are new to makeup. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It’s beautiful lavender undertone adds a strong element of coolness to this shade yet just stops short of being too cool that I couldn’t pull it off.

Anita, described as a ‘rose’, is more of a peachy pink with lots of warmth to it and is one of my go-to shades come spring/summer. This is the sort of lipstick for those that want rich colour payoff with a single effortless swipe; a creamy, even, opaque coverage with a full bodied, satin finish and a formulation that is very long wearing. Apoline, described as a ‘pink rose’, is the newest to my streamlined collection and part of the five shade range that Nars have recently released. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Perfect pink-coral Grace is a gorgeous shade (vibrant, pink-leaning coral) and this is a beautiful formula - such a shame this formula is being discontinued.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop