Mothership: The Very Best of Led Zeppelin Edition)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Edit: After more careful listening and perhaps with a bit of prejudice I have to re evaluate some of my standpoints. Mothership is a compilation album by English rock group Led Zeppelin, released by Atlantic Records and Rhino Entertainment on 12 November 2007 in the United Kingdom, and 13 November 2007 in the United States. They continue to inspire successive generations with their passionate, groundbreaking, genre-transcendent, mystic, heavy and blues-infused rock ‘n roll. Think of it like this, you've got a Miss America contestant who has a beautiful face, gorgeous figure, except for one thing: she's bow legged.

Now the vinyl remixes don't sound as good as the classic record versions because the new releases are smoothed out. The booklet and sleeves are stacked on top like normal but empty, leaving the records at the bottom in separate plastic sleeves.The songs included were chosen by the surviving members of Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones, and represent eight of the band's nine studio albums. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.

We were so excited to hear it on her new record player Xmas morning, but when we played Feel Good Inc, the song skipped. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. This improvement might not be significant for some, but to me it really lets each instrument and musician really stand on their own. Otherwise save your money for some NM 70s issues or look at saving towards the Classic Records from 2000 or 2007 by Bernie Grundman.We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. In 1968, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant formed Led Zeppelin, one of the most influential, innovative and successful groups in modern music. On the plus side, it took so long that I got the second issue that corrected the packaging problems of the original issue. According to the Official Dynamic Range Data Base Mothership suffers from overly aggressive compression.

Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. From what I can tell after a cursory look at the Official Dynamic Range Data Base the new Led Zeppelin CDs and High Def files are quite compressed with the lowest level of most of them unfortunately being down in the RED and the average only in the orange.Then and now, Led Zeppelin looms larger than life on the rock landscape as a band for the ages with an almost mystical power to evoke primal passions. This release features liner notes by David Fricke and cover designed by noted Los Angeles artist Shepard Fairey. I've got to go back to my vinyl now and do a serious comparison to see if my first impressions have any connection with reality. Kotiinkuljetuksesta perimme rahulia 3,99€ pienemmistä lähetyksistä (lähinnä cd:t) ja isoimmista vermeistä eli vinyyleistä, huppareista yms 5,99€. I'm waiting for the "Collector's Edition" which will be available in limited numbered quantities soon.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop