CARE 4 BOOKS LARGE LATEX SMOKE SPONGE GENTLE CLEANER PAPER WALLPAPER PRINTS ETC

CARE 4 BOOKS LARGE LATEX SMOKE SPONGE GENTLE CLEANER PAPER WALLPAPER PRINTS ETC

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By now it’s 4am and the club is emptying. People are leaving the cloakroom, buttoned up in trench coats, their revealing costumes covered up like a superhero’s garb, a secret life hidden from reach. If you are drawn to smoking then act out your fantasy. Smoking will become part of your identity and perhaps your sexuality. Let it embrace you and warm you, take your smokes with you wherever you go and be prepared to let yourself be at their mercy. Light up in public places and look at people watching you. Become the smoker that you want to be and find someone to talk to about it. Once you are sure you want to be a smoker, go forward knowing that it will evoke many feelings, some of guilt, but many of pleasure. Explore your curiosity and start to make smoking be a regular part of your life. If you have the desire to smoke, there is probably not much you can do to stop it. Surrender to your desire and enjoy the road to daily dependence. I am a young male living in UK looking for a smoking fetish lover woman, please get in touch if you’re interested :) After this I smoked regularly with my mother in the house and outside, although my father didn't find out that I has started smoking until I was about 16. I'm not sure how much my mother realised how much of a sexual experience smoking was then (and is now) for me but she I know she enjoyed me smoking with her and often sharing a cigarette. Many times I had to go out of the room and wank off after my mother and I had been smoking together. I still regret not forcing the issue and telling my mother how I was feeling. Maybe she was aware of my erections which smoking with her caused and I did my best to try to cover up. She never seemed to mind. In fact, my angry, middle-aged father would’ve probably fitted in with his penchant for ‘the slipper’ whenever me and my sister stepped out of line.

Catechol– it elevates blood pressure and irritates the upper respiratory tract. It can also cause dermatitis. Catechol is used as an antioxidant in oils, inks and dyes. I always welcome mutual rubber fun as it’s a massive thrill for me. Two people in bed in full head to toe skintight thin rubber is an ethereal experience.

Discussions (147)

There are some strange fetishes out there but have you ever come across a smoking fetish? Can you imagine your new boyfriend asking you to smoke during sex?

My self-confidence was so low and I was desperate for him to want me, I was willing to do anything to keep him and make him happy. I’m jealous. I wish I could justify the cost of a custom made outfit or lie in a vacuum bed without feeling self conscious about myself. It might be because they’re nervous but if they don’t react, it makes it harder for me to work out their mindsets. What would make you stop a session? Right from an early age I knew I would always want a smoking girl. At 15 I met a girl from school called Caroline who was a non smoker. I always wished she would so I started telling her how good, sexy she would look smoking. After a few months I tempted her into trying it. I should say at this point I was also a non smoker. We would go out drinking with friends and she was always encouraged to smoke. By her 16th birthday she was smoking 20 BnH gold per day. I was in heaven until she moved on to college and onto other boys. I was proud yet saddened. After her I met a girl called Helen. Again a non smoker but this time as I encouraged her to smoke I also introduced her to smoking sex. It took 3 months before she to was smoke full time. It was so fantastic. However she moved on to university and I moved on and out into the bigger world. At 21 I met a girl who would go on to be my future wife/divorcee who would bare me 3 children. She was a heavy smoker who could see my fetish for what it was. The tables were turned and she began encouraging me to smoke with her. I'm now 35 and I have become a heavy smoker too but who is still true to my roots of trying at every turn to get non smokers to take up the habit. All women should smoke and I am their guide :). Hope you like my short account.

Photos

Nicotine– this is not carcinogenic. However, it is highly addictive. Smokers find it very hard to quit because they are hooked on the nicotine. Nicotine is an extremely fast-acting drug. It reaches the brain within 15 seconds of being inhaled. If cigarettes and other tobacco products had no nicotine, the number of people who smoke every day would drop drastically. Without nicotine, the tobacco industry would collapse. Nicotine is used as a highly controlled insecticide. Exposure to sufficient amounts can lead to vomiting, seizures, depression of the CNS (central nervous system), and growth retardation. It can also undermine a fetus’ proper development. He saw the shattered look on my face and told me it wasn’t anything bad as such, he loved me and he was ready to share his secret with me. I get some unusual requests for certain things, but if I don’t want to do something or I don’t like the sounds of it I’ll direct them to someone else who might be able to help them. For me, this is a job that I enjoy, and I wouldn’t do anything I’d be uncomfortable with. Juho Kusti Paasikivi Finnish statesman and diplomat who, as prime minister (1918, 1944–46) and then president (1946–56) of Finland 2020-08-20

Pyridine– irritates the eyes and upper respiratory tract. It also causes nervousness, headaches and nausea. Experts say it might cause liver damage. This substance is used in solvents. A useful technique is to use anesthetic throat lozenges (benzocaine, lidocaine, lignocaine) at first. The can work absolute wonders for novices. Cresol– acute inhalation can cause throat, nasal and upper respiratory irritation. It is used in disinfectants, wood preservatives and solvents. My outfits include a lot of leather and latex but also I can do sessions in just normal clothes as well. If you’re a dom people think you’re in PVC or leather all day, but we’re normal people as well.

Encouragement to smoke

I never admitted to her that those more occasional cigarettes were becoming very important to me. It was even hard to admit this fact to myself, but when we'd light up together I'd get an almost instant feeling of relief. It's hard to describe but it felt similar to drinking a cold glass of water after being very thirsty for too long. After a few weeks of flirting we went out for a drink together after work and from there we began a relationship that lasted just over a year. Chromium– known to cause lung cancer. It is used in wood treatment, wood preservatives, metal plating and alloys. Those involved in welding have the greatest risk of exposure.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop