Cadbury Oreo White Chocolate Bar, 120 g

Cadbury Oreo White Chocolate Bar, 120 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s certainly a good bar, but then we’ve come to expect that from Grenade by now. It’s nothing groundbreaking and it’ll never replace a Terry’s Chocolate Orange, but it is a decent bar White Chocolate: Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments, stirring between intervals until completely glossy and smooth. Pour melted white chocolate on top of the dough and smooth until even. Blender or Food Processor: You will want to be careful not to over blend the Oreos. Simply add the oreos into the blender and pulse a few times, stirring in between. Try not to over blend. Created in partnership with Oreo, this bar combines real Oreo pieces with Grenade’s tried-and-tested protein bar base. There’s the same nougat-y texture to the base as in the other bars. It’s smooth and chewy, with the crispies adding a satisfying crunch when you take a bite.

Chocolate orange. You’re either a fan or you can’t stand it. If you’re one of the latter, you’ll be pleased to know that Grenade haven’t gone overboard with the orange flavour here. Cookie Scoop: For more evenly made cookie dough balls, using a cookie scoop will help ensure they are all the same size. Once they are scooped then roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. The best part by far is the vanilla creme layer. It’s amazingly close to the real thing and the vanilla sweetness perfectly complements the richness of the cocoa base. I’m SO glad Grenade has done another sweet/salty flavour. They nailed the White Chocolate Salted Peanut flavour, and I had all faith they’d nail this one too. Inside, it’s the same classic triple-layer bar we’ve come to know and love from Grenade. The base is soft and slightly chewy – a nice chocolate flavour with a hint of mint.Freezing Instructions: Bake bars in a freezer-safe container. Allow them to cool completely after baking, then cover pan and freeze for up to 3 months Prepare an 8×8-inch pan by covering it with parchment paper with the ends coming up over the sides of the pan; set the pan aside. Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this bark. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.

Can I freeze this bark? Yes, it also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Orange Giant Buttons Bag 110g

I’m impressed once again, but as I said, fudge brownie is a pretty standard flavour. It’s not my favourite of the bars so far, but it’s absolutely worth a try, if not only for a break from your average protein bar. Dark Chocolate Mint – 8/10 The base has a light, milky cocoa flavour – something Grenade hasn’t done in a while. It’s not an intense chocolate, but it shouldn’t be. The chocolate is rich, but it strikes just the right balance so as to not detract from the real star – the salted caramel. The orange flavour is just right with this one – it’s not artificial or bitter, and it doesn’t overpower the chocolate flavour. I would have liked something a little more different from the standard Carb Killa range than simply the addition of orange flavour – surely if you’re going to call something ‘Jaffa’ you need a jelly layer… The centre is soft, fudgey and slightly chewy, just like the previous two bars but this time with a nice chocolate flavour. The caramel layer adds a richness and a hint of salt which mixes well with the chocolate coating to create an overall flavour that reminds of, well, a fudge brownie!

White Chocolate with Sweetener (23%) (Sweetener: Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate ( Milk), Whey Protein Isolate ( Milk)), Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate, Humectant: Glycerol; Sweeteners: Maltitol, Sucralose; Palm Oil, Water, Fat- reduced Cocoa Powder (3%), Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Bulking Agent: Polydextrose; Sea Salt, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Raising Agents: Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates; Acidity Regulator: Sodium Hydroxide; Flavouring. The milk chocolate coating is, as expected, silky and sweet, whilst the nougat-y base is dark and rich, adding that hint of saltiness so beloved of an Oreo biscuit.

Dairy Milk Jelly Popping Candy Bar 160g (Box of 19)

To make this bark, simply add the white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth. Like most of the other, newer flavours, at 226 this bar has a few more calories than the older range. The carbs are also a little higher at 20g, but this is matched by Grenade’s standard 20g of protein. Before we start, I will say it smells amazing – very strong strawberry and buttery (honestly) white chocolate. Add dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Stir in Oreos and white chocolate chips. Press dough into pan. After the successes of my M&M Cookie Bars, and Rolo Cookie Bars, I thought I would do something similar, so the Oreo Cookie Bars happened. HOWEVER… I knew that if I just did a cookie mixture, with some Oreos, it would be too dry. This meant I needed something Chocolatey! I had coincidentally been given one of the ‘Cadbury’s Big Bars’ for Christmas and it was the Oreo one, and this just seemed to ideal to miss it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop