How to Get Rich

How to Get Rich

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Although of course in this case the book is focusing on Felix's business endeavours rather than his personal life, but it's written in a very UN stuffy straight from the hip way with great insight to the mentality to the feelings and desires of the author.

The content herein is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader and the author and should not be relied upon in making any decisions. Myself a businessman of 24 years with a company which installs CCTV and Security Equipment but I'm in a much smaller pond to Felix, but id feel his book will help me, and if I don't achieve the goal of the title, at least it might hoist me a few rungs, and if not it was a great read anyway !Conventional wisdom daunts initiative and offers far too many convenient reasons for inaction, especially for those with a great deal to lose. But the heart of the book is in one injunction - applicable whether you are creator (like him) or creative (like GoodReads people) - face fear and make it work for you.

It’s about how you execute the idea and grow it into something that you could never predict in the beginning. The first is our natural desire to avoid letting ourselves or others down, perhaps with calamitous financial repercussions. Like all sons, he won't listen to his Dad (and no real reason why he should) but he might listen to 'uncle' Felix. But the book is full of that sort of sage observation and is truly brilliant in places: Page 23 is a great analysis of why people who have got loads of money are driven to make more and it is the first time I have ever seen it rationalised.It is especially useful for young people who are just beginning in business, so that they can be aware of the challenges ahead of them and the sacrifices they will likely have to make as their careers advance.

The opening chapters were rather on the folksy side, making me wonder if there was going to be any really useful information in this book or if it was going to turn out to be just another rich man's vanity project. And knowledge is power, at whatever age, whether earned by blood and tears or imbibed at a mother's breast. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.This is a book about entrepreneurship, as told by someone who has been wildly successful in that arena. Getting rich is not a path to happiness, it is just another neurotic drive much like that of the politician that all entrepreneurs (including Dennis) affect to despise. More importantly as a businessman he is right more often than he is wrong and his timing is very good. One of the tests of a good biographer in my opinion is that when you finish the book you feel like you was one of your best friends, and this book did that for me.

He has written several volumes of poetry that have been performed live onstage by the Royal Shakespeare Company. Although i must warn you that most of the people who will read this book won't take any of Dennis advice into consideration, let alone into action. Whatever qualities the rich may have, they can be acquired by anyone with the tenacity to become rich. What you don’t know or haven’t bothered to find out can kill you in any type of serious negotiation.A humorous, crass, but honest approach to giving advice on how to make money, but more importantly how to figure out what you want in life. You can learn skills, see how other people do business, and understand more about running an organization. He helped me manage my expectations for becoming rich and I feel that without this book I wouldn't have come as far as I have.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop