Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe (Volume 12)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nikki thinks she knows the truth about André now because the photo she hadn't seen before shows him with MacKenzie and Tiffany. Images Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape Donate Ellipses icon An illustration of text ellipses.

Dork Diaries by Rachel Renée Russell Dork Diaries by Rachel Renée Russell

Addeddate 2022-09-22 16:42:22 Identifier dork-diaries-books-from-one-thirteen-free Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s2vmgt00h5t Ocr tesseract 5. She meets Brandon, Chloe and Zoey which by the way are her bffs and all 3 of them are in the band together. Dork Diaries was a huge part of my childhood because I absolutely fell in love with Nikki and Rachel Renee Russell. Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids’ Book Choice Award.Since Nikki is still worried about what Andrea will be like, Chloe and Zoey tell her to send her an e-mail and ask some questions. The girls start thinking Nikki is lucky to have a guy like him while she assures them they're just friends, which they don't believe.

Dork Diaries 12 by Rachel Renée Russell | Goodreads Dork Diaries 12 by Rachel Renée Russell | Goodreads

Cons: The point of the book was absolutely pointless, it was too easy, it was very immature, and it was somewhat boring.If I was her age I wouldn't be able to stop myself from emulating Nikki and, really, that's not a bad thing! It’s not totally unrealistic to finally make the ship sail instead of dragging it out for silly plot drama that would never actually happen in real life.

Dork diaries series by Rachel Renee Russell 12 Books

But I’m starting to realize I’m just not in the mindset of a middle schooler anymore and maybe it’s time I put this series down. I understand that its not a YA book but still, there wasn't much content and I felt most of it was page fillers. Nikki and her friends don't believe that André would resort to stealing, but André confesses that it's true. Another photo is posted online of Nikki and André, this time, being from when she was bidding him farewell before he left for his dentist appointment, only it's subtitled as them ditching class to spend time together.But, like I said, it was addicting I have to admit I read almost the whole book in one night because I just couldn't put it down. I’m only still reading because there are occasional cute moments and Brianna’s antics, while annoying, can be funny and typical of a child. She’s also facing an unexpected crush catastrophe—there’s a new kid interested in Nikki, but the last thing she wants to do is accidentally hurt Brandon! But neither of those things happened, and the book ended way too soon with a picture of Brandon and Nikki holding Daisy the dog. A new photo is posted and is the one of André's selfie with Nikki, Zoey and Chloe, only Zoey and Chloe are cropped out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop