Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (Yaoi Manga)

Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (Yaoi Manga)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Pain and pleasure collide when a sophisticated underworld boss crosses paths with a naive photographer hell-bent on bringing him down! The two start dating and even sleep together during Tsugumi's heat, but the alpha can't help noticing this hot-tempered omega is still not opening up to him-perhaps because the oblivious Tsugumi is bewildered by Megumi's advances! I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time.

Not quite getting this whole love thing, Tsugumi decides the only way to deal with his confusion is to get rid of it-and Megumi too-with the help of his trusty lead pipe!A tough-guy omega who believes he can control his heats through sheer willpower meets his match when he faces off with an alpha unlike any he’s ever encountered before! Usually in most omegaverse narratives (and I've read a lot), the omega is immediatly corrupted by his desires and once he gives in, the dilemma results more towards the alpha. A lot of promotional images and prints have been made for the CD releases, Book Releases, and Qpa Campaigns.

Tsugumi loathes all alphas because they consider omegas just tools for reproduction and has sworn to kill them all. Tsugumi has the power to control his heats through sheer willpower, but ends up in conflict between his usual attitude and his desire towards Megumi, who is an alpha not like others. It's Heavily Implied, (Pretty much confirmed in the spin off chapters featuring Kuroji and Harutsugu), that he keeps his hair short due to Harutsugu Liking it.There's been no English or any other language transcript for the cast talk at the end of the CDs as of now.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop