Walkers Max Flaming Hot Ridged Crisps, Perfect for Snacking 50g (Case of 24)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Earlier this year, Walkers fans released that all its crisps packets have an unusual detail about them - the best before date is always on a Saturday. Worcester Sauce and Beef and Onion are just some of the flavours that have been discontinued recently. Responding to the news, one person said: “I’m sure I speak for many when I say Beef and Onion was my favourite flavour.

Chilli is a common ingredient in these spicy crisps and “flamin’ hot” is becoming one of the most popular flavours we sell. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

When it comes to purchasing Monster Munch Flamin’ Hot 72g, One Pound Sweets provides a convenient and reliable option. Branded and non Branded goods under one roof (Chefs Essentials, Biscuits, Teas, Coffees, Cakes, Crisps, Drinks and much more). I purchased these in late October, so under 3 months to finish a box of 24 is a little unreasonable. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. The snack giant replied to one person on Twitter/X and confirmed Max Flamin' Hot has been pulled from shelves.

The news came after the crisps company recently revealed it was dropping another favourite flavour entirely from shelves. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. These crisps get hotter and hotter the more you eat them so maybe this is the one time you won’t mind sharing the bag.

Enjoy the classic ridged flavour of the Walkers Max range, or dial up the taste factor with Walkers Max Strong, which include even bolder, hot and spicy flavours designed to pair perfectly with a soft drink or your favourite beer. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop