Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

£45
FREE Shipping

Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

RRP: £90.00
Price: £45
£45 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My wife and I are expecting our first child and I've decided to sell the convertible and CUV and go back to a sedan. That worked fine sound wise but without any info displayed on the MMI and no working controls since I'm on Android. Was looking to stream music from my phone to my car stereo, installing the oem bluetooth pack was expensive and disruptive, so took a chance on this dongle as i already had a mdi interface for an ipod. However, just plugged it in, paired it to my samsung galaxy s8 no problem and played some stuff through spotify. With Tune2air, does it display track info on the screen, and work with the steering wheel controls for pause/skip/next?

The Xcarlink (MOST) Bluetooth integration kit allows high-quality music streaming from any Bluetooth enabled mobile device to the factory fitted Audi 2G MMI system. The related products of audi mmi cable bluetooth: Simply browse an extensive selection of the best audi mmi cable bluetooth and find one that suits you! The adapter is compatible with most of smartphones, tablets, computers, android phones and other bluetooth products. He’s saying the MMI 3G is in the 2010-2012 models, the MMI 3G+ is the one with Bluetooth in 2013 and on vehicles. Will make sure I tell the dealer I want the latest MMI firmware version too when purchasing to at least be running the latest version from the beginning!However, please be aware that certain items are held for us by our suppliers and so these items will take approximately 4-6 working days to be delivered. This adapter requires a regular USB charger for a cigarette lighter port because since 2G systems do not deliver power to the AMI port. Mr12volt will provide permanent technical support and operation suggestion for those products that have exceeded the warranty period.

the menu in the car using "media" works perfect to control the playlists, repeat, skip, shuffle, etc. I kind of think the 10” is ugly and breaks the lines of the dash too much, but a definite plus for readability. These bluetooth interfaces are easy to install and provide a perfect solution for getting your mobile music playing through your car stereo.

Always assumed the bt adapter was an easy fix, but now digging into it more it seems to be less than perfect. It integrates fully with the with the original system displaying Artist/Album/Track titles on the MMI display and allows you to skip tracks etc via the original MMI Controls. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.

Once you have done that you can then know for fairly sure which bluetooth devices will work in yours. Music is playing through AUX option after pressing MEDIA buttom (DVD/SD/AUX are showing at MEDIA) but I don't have the control through the steering wheel scrolling buttoms. Full warranty on all products - All of our items are supplied with full manufacturers warranties, these are generally 12 months but in some cases it's 24 months. AUDI MODELS WITH MMI 3G Low and 3G Plus systems | (not compatible with 2G MMI, RNS-E, Concert, Symphony, Audi Navigation Plus or 3G High) - Your vehicle MUST have with the joystick on top of the system wheel pad and a MENU button.Play, Pause, Browse, Skip and control iPhone Apple Music playlist using Original Entertainment System. Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong. Allows connection of any audio device with A2DP Bluetooth streaming capability, making it perfect for iPhone 7.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop