Lego Star Wars 6212 X-Wing Fighter

Lego Star Wars 6212 X-Wing Fighter

RRP: £196.07
Price: £98.035
£98.035 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the original set, those would have come wrapped around a rubber band holder, but those aren't made anymore. And here you can see the fruits of your efforts: your very own Incom T-65 X-wing Space Superiority starfighter. Princess Leia's normal hair also does not match her torso piece; the hairpiece is from Episode IV ( A New Hope), and the torso is from Episode V ( The Empire Strikes Back). Furthermore, it makes me feel a little better knowing that there's someone on Eurobricks who acknowledges in a reasonable way that this set has flaws rather than acting like anyone who's not kissing up to LEGO about this is some kind of freak, something that's reflected in others' comments on this set - they sound less like sheep and more like people. We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.

I mean, give me a good topic on LEGO and I will find a way to discuss all the ins and outs until everyone else gets annoyed and they try to change the subject, but I'll find a way that that subject is related to a good topic on LEGO and I will find a way to discuss all the ins and outs until everyone else gets annoyed and they try to change the subject, but I'll find a way that that subject is related to a good topic on LEGO and I will find a way to discuss all the ins and outs until everyone else gets annoyed and they try to change the subject.We start with a base of the cockpit that's quite colorful, and add on the hinged sides of the nose itself. As a testament to it's age, the banner design across the top is that of the 2005-2006 sets, and on this box has outlasted three other banners and counting.

What I can't do is give this set a lower rating than the Wampa Cave, though, because it doesn't deserve that bad a score.

Everything is set on a dark grey starry backdrop, another aspect in which this set is the last of its kind. He says that to your average SW fan, the inaccuracies aren't that noticeable, which is most likely true.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop