BORUiT Head Torch Rechargeable Super Bright 5000 Lumens LED Waterproof Headlight Hands-Free Flashlight 4 Modes Headlight for Adults Running Cycling Camping Hiking Working Fishing IPX4

£13.995
FREE Shipping

BORUiT Head Torch Rechargeable Super Bright 5000 Lumens LED Waterproof Headlight Hands-Free Flashlight 4 Modes Headlight for Adults Running Cycling Camping Hiking Working Fishing IPX4

RRP: £27.99
Price: £13.995
£13.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Waterproof and portable and multifunctional: waterproof ipx5 waterproof ensures normal use in most outdoor activities. If you are wanting the full comparison of different models – then it is definitely worth checking out our Complete Head Torch Review. This headtorch extremely is suitable for jogging, cycling, camping, and other long time night activities. with xml-t6 led main white light and xp-e r2 2 led side red lights ,maximum can up to 5000 lumens ,you can enjoy your camping, hiking, cycling, climbing and other outdoor activity. I.C offers many free places to those less fortunate and supply them with equipment to help them get involved.

The batteries whilst do the job with this torch aren’t the best, their lifespan isn’t fantastic or charge span. at the same time, the headlight can also be adjusted at a 45° angle, perfectly adapting to any needs.modes headlight 】 3 brightness choice ( high white 100% brightness- medium white 50% brightness- medium red 50% brightness) to meet your needs in different circumstances. suitable for running, camping, sports, fishing, hiking, hunting, cycling, jogging, reading, climbing. working modes】 the rechargeable led headlamp has 2 mode buttons to control 8 modes for versatile use. perfect for outdoor use: running, camping, cycling, climbing, hunting, fishing, traveling, hiking and other outdoor activities or indoor work needs. I have another headlamp I bought off here its the blue one with a single light but thought this one would be way better with 3 lights and all.

The BORUiT Headlamp is ideal for hiking, camping, cycling, backpacking, caving, and other outdoor activities. Firstly we have to start with a bit of a confession, at Tools Review UK we have a bit of an obsession with torches.

The head lamp is powered by 1 or 2 pcs rechargeable batteries (2pcs included),a spare battery makes it more convenient when in outdoor activities ,no worry of replacement . I purchased Tools Review from Mike Jones at the start of 2023, he has done a sterling job of building the site and I hope I can continue in his success!

super bright white and red headlamp ➤➤adopt 1 main white light+ 2 side white led bulbs + 1 pcs red led lamp beads ,4 led maximum can up to 6000 lumens ,the brightness setting offers up to 300 meters of visibility,giving you much more peripheral vision, providing you 4 free clips ( no need to worry about falling from the hardhat) ,ideal for night reading, car repairing . head lamp has a characteristic with memory function, any gear stop 3 seconds after locking, and then press to turn off the light. Head Torches with 4 Lighting Modes➤➤High bright-Middle light-Low light-Strobe,ensure you get the exact level of brightness you need for any use through single button control,much more convenient ,SOS strobe mode help you deal with emergencies . With 3 pcs XML-L2 imported LED beads head torches,maximum can up to 5000 lumens ,the brightness setting offers up to 300 meters of visibility,giving you much more peripheral vision,ideal for night reading, car repairing ,fishing,running ,camping, hiking, cycling, climbing or other close up lighting occasions.We use cookies to enhance the security, performance, functionality and for analytical and promotional activities. adjustable runners head torch base allows you focus light on where you need it ,so you wont be tired when you with this headlamp. wide applications, designed for you】led headlamp ideal for outdoor nighttime walking, running, cycling, hiking, camping, climbing, hunting, fishing, walking the dog, etc. with the 45 degree adjustable head lamp led, you can direct the light exactly to the desired position without having to move your head.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop