BaByliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler

BaByliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hair styling tools make it so easy to change up your look, so why not add some hair crimpers to your collection? The Advanced Plasma Technology uses a moisture balancing dual ionic system which combines both positive and negative ions, that work together to hydrate the hair and to eliminate frizz as you dry and style.

In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the ears, eyes, face and neck. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein.

After using Babyliss stylers for a few years, I thought I would have a change and bought a German product. Babyliss hot air brush Explore a wide range of babyliss hot air brushes in our collection of hair styling products. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

If you want to switch up your hair styling routine, look at our wide range of hot air hair stylers and brushes. Wasn’t sure about this as I wear extensions and didn’t want to catch them in the brush, but I needn’t have worried. It does leave it with a bit of body which looks more natural than doing it with normal straighteners.

The large ceramic barrel creates fullness and body, and the super ionics leave your hair silky and frizz-free, for an easy salon blow dry finish at home. I’m mixed race with curly hair so it doesn’t get it completely straight, I do have to go over it with the straighteners afterwards, but it does get it smooth. I personally do not use it to actually dry my hair from wet, but use it when my hair is freshly dried to smooth and give my hair bounce. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Take a look at our wide selection of hair dryers for big and bouncy volume that never goes out of style.

After i have combed her hair i use this to dry it and it does the job very quickly and her hair is so silky and straight. Some mention that it does the job well, is noisy, and is excellent, while others say that it has hissed and sparked and stopped working altogether with a strong electrical smell.

At the moment I am ending up with very bushy hair and can’t make my hair look anything like my hairdresser did! Much better than when I used the hairdryer as I'd have to blast it quickly before she refused to sit any more. Easy and lightweight to use, simply brush the hair through to dry as you style for fast and effective results. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. At BaByliss we are always looking forward, so we have taken positive steps to remove all single use plastics from our packaging.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you’ve got naturally straight hair and you fancy those pretty curls, look no further than our curling wands.Take a section of hair and place the brush head under the section of hair, as close to the roots as possible. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. My daughters said I looked like I’d been to the hairdresser’s One of my daughters bought me this product for my birthday.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop