For A Special Niece 13 Today Birthday Card - 13th

For A Special Niece 13 Today Birthday Card - 13th

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Happy 13th birthday to my favorite teenager! You are growing up so fast, but I know you will always be my little girl. Here’s to happy memories, good times, joyous laughter and all the fun and surprises this special day brings! Have a wonderful birthday! We are confident that you will continue to inspire us with all that you do. Only make sure that you want to work hard. Our New Teenager’s Happy 13th Birthday!

This is, as a teenager, the first year of seven. I hope that it’s as stunning as you want it to be. Happy thirteenth birthday! Woo hoo! Happy Birthday to the most amazing niece in the world! Here’s wishing you a day full of nothing but good vibes and lots of love!We are sending big birthday wishes to your in your 13th. We hope you have a great and get all the presents you deserve! The UEFA Champions League is congratulating the little footballer on turning 13. Happy Birthday, Little Messi! The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved, women who live bravely, both tender and fierce, women of indomitable will.”

It’s hard to believe that you’re already 13, son. It seems like just yesterday you were taking your first steps. I am so proud of the young man you’re becoming. Happy birthday! You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.” To my fierce warrior-princess on your special day: May your birthday be full of all the love and happiness that you give to others. May this upcoming year be your best year ever!Wishing the most fabulous niece a truly extraordinary 13th birthday! May this year be your best one yet, filled with love and excitement. There’s nothing quite like a belly laugh on your birthday and receiving a funny card is one of the best ways to start the celebrations. Give your niece the gift of a smile on her birthday by sending her one of the funny birthday wishes for nieces below!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop