Light Seer's Tarot: A 78-Card Deck & Guidebook

Light Seer's Tarot: A 78-Card Deck & Guidebook

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

my_tarot_journey This card radiates with positivity. As soon as I saw it I said, ‘Aha! Everything is interconnected!” the vehicle, the physical expression. Judgment is when we finally answer that call and it’s heart opening and soul

She feels so powerful in this moment that she doesn’t even feel compelled to watch that last bowl dip its way into the sea. She knows what fate has in store for it: a complete submerging and then washing away. She knows the water will cleanse any sign of its presence, and that the only thing that will remain is her memory of it. The card of moguls, masterpieces, soul-inspiration and epic success… it asks you where you are headed and what you really want to achieve. What keeps your fire turned on and your passions ignited? Make sure you recharge your energy and take time for awe, beauty and wonder. Boldly express that offbeat weirdo that you’ve got inside, and be absolutely unapologetic in your pursuit of excellence. Express your visionary creativity by unleashing your ideas in wild new ways. (Yes, you.) feet are planted. He’s facing the impending doom/ damage and not turned away in avoidance. Could be a “whatpath’....instead embrace the sacred dance with the Universe. Fluid, flexible, the sacred stretch. Reach into the moonrosehealing To me it not only represents divine masculine and divine feminine, it represents the meganlecy Using aerial yoga for the hanged man is genius! I can feel what she’s experiencing, physically and your very fingertips if you can find the strength to bend towards its vision. The things you seek are within your

Witnessing the inevitable. His house is being burned but he’s not in danger. There’s no fire, but the house Light Seer (Upright): an entrepreneurial spirit, a natural born leader, a creative visionary, successful ideation, fearlessness, timelessness sacredwildsoul Beautiful depiction of the hanged man.... I see; A different motion than ‘walking the sacred the Universe. It’s allowing yourself to be guided by a force bigger than anything you’ve ever felt. It’s having totalLight Seer (Upright): creative beginnings, a newly found inspiration and energy, honing a new skill or passion, curiosity, many different ideas or solutions Light Seer (Upright): determination, resilience, defiance, a last defense, the final push, excitement for what’s to come, defiance in the face of difficulties, rewards, victory butterflies materializing from the lightening bolts and fire? Or have they always lived there? And completed their Imagine your life as an epic adventure, and the closing credits have you walking off into a sunset. What have you just accomplished? Who are you with? Light Seer (Upright): surrendering to the will of the cosmos, an intentional pause, reflection, letting go, embracing the new, re-aligning with your heart and purpose, new wisdom, spiritual teachings, enlightenment, acceptance

If you could wave his wand and create your perfect life, what would it look like? And when you have that imagined… what 3 steps could you take towards it now? Light Seer (Upright): completion, achievement, joy, finishing a large project, goals met, wholeness, happy endings, abundance, success, transcendence, new levels of consciousness, can be literal and mean travelling the world was afraid to sleep alone. Touching others in less-attended-to places is a demonstration of intimacy, closeness,someone else’s needs and how to meet them by speaking your partner’s language. It’s an art form, not just a

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop