70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision, Bulit-in 32GB eMMC Storage, Time-Lapse Recording, 24H Parking Mode, AI Motion Detection, 1080P Full HD, Built-in GPS, App Control

£81.5
FREE Shipping

70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision, Bulit-in 32GB eMMC Storage, Time-Lapse Recording, 24H Parking Mode, AI Motion Detection, 1080P Full HD, Built-in GPS, App Control

RRP: £163
Price: £81.5
£81.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Upon detection, it triggers an emergency recording and warning light, providing an additional layer of security. In case of an accident, having video evidence can establish the facts, protect you from false claims, and expedite insurance claims processing. Testing the dash cam: Before hitting the road, it's essential to test your dash cam to ensure it's functioning correctly and recording as expected. They offer numerous benefits, including evidence for insurance claims, enhanced security, and assistance in improving driving habits.

70mai: Innovator in Smart Dash Cams 70mai: Innovator in Smart Dash Cams

Quickly moving the camera lens to focus on where the action might be occurring, whether it be a bump or someone suspiciously coming to0 close to your vehicle when it is parked. inch display, which is good for seeing large text, but the display’s curved plastic covering can create some mild glare and distortion—one of the downsides of a capsule design. Our team has overcome unprecedented challenges and technical issues and now proudly can say that Omni is a truly smart, flexible, multi-functional 360° full-view dash camera.

Thus, providing excellent color performance under ultra-high contrast conditions such as entering and exiting tunnels. In recent years, dash cams have become increasingly popular as drivers seek to protect themselves from potential insurance disputes, capture incidents on the road, and improve their driving skills. More than that, the Omni is an effective dash cam that takes detailed video from any direction you point it at—day or night. The Omni combines all the convenient bells and whistles someone would want in a car camera and puts it in a relatively small package.

70mai

I do drive the car every second day in the city and usually during the weekend i drive longer routes so it's not like I leave the car in the garage for days. It’s odd that you must rotate the camera clockwise (with the camera end pointed down) to cover areas to the rear—there’s a stop at around the 270 degree mark when you rotate counter-clockwise. This may involve setting the date and time, selecting video resolution, enabling features like loop recording and motion detection, and adjusting other preferences. Above ou can see what a typical clip looks like on a cloudy day (I've included one minute of driving and one minute of parking.The Omni dash cam is equipped with a unique rotating camera, enabling the Omni to view every point around your car, removing any blind spots and helping monitor wherever the action might be occurring. Video quality: To be admissible as evidence, dash cam footage must be of high quality, with clear visuals that allow for easy identification of vehicles, license plates, and other important details. Because I was parked outside my house, my phone initially refused to do so, because I'd set it up to auto-connect to my home WiFi, which was still in range. It's also great to be able to control this dashcam by voice, and anyone creating social media content from their car will love fun features like the ability to take a selfie. All users have to do is set up the Omni 360 as their dash cam and connect to it wirelessly through a few guided steps.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop